Holding Back The Tide : Saidra's Haven - Lake Doric

I'm very confused as to what I'm supposed to do with this achievement.

I have successfully completed New Loamhurst and Harvest Cascades 2/3 but whenever I do Saidra's Haven for 3/3 I do not get the mastery point nor does it check off in the list under Holding Back The Tide as being complete. I just finished it again literally 20 minutes ago for my 10th try and still .... nothing.

What am I supposed to do ? LOL I have defended it ... killed the champ .. gotten chests etc etc helped the Seraph get it back and hold it ... ideas? lol

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Just checking; did you do this whole event chain (3 event total), starting with this event: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Liberate_Saidra%27s_Haven_from_the_White_Mantle_(Control_Points) ?

(You will have to copy and paste the link, as the forums don't allow links with parentheses.)

The only thing I can think of is that I have missed one along the way. Thank you for leading me back to the wiki though. I had checked, but I guess there are 3 or so pages on this and the one I looked at didnt have the info on the control points. I will make sure to hit them all next time I go at it.

• 1 year later...

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I'm not sure that is the solution, but it is a chain of events for that meta, and the Dulfy guide suggests completing all 3 metas for the Achievement.

Good luck.

Do you have to do all of them at once? If one of those places are already defended, you cant get Saidra Haven? I also in the same situation. Need Saidra Haven. Been playing for a while now.

• 3 years later...