(Hidden achievement) To Kill A God ''Won’t Get Killed Again'' [SOLVED]

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:Taking a quick look, only the instance owner (i.e. the player who started that story step) is eligible. They should receive a buff when they start to show that they're eligible for the achievement.

Thank you for your reply. My next question is, how do I trigger the "buff" to see if I am eligible?Do I have to do something specific in order to trigger the hidden achievement?

Whenever you reach to the point when Balthazar chains you, Aurene come to break free. After that you are able to do the duo-combo stun on him. Is it after that the "buff" will be shown? Or will the "buff/achievement" be shown right at the beginning before the actual fight starts?

@Alga.6498 said:

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:Taking a quick look, only the instance owner (i.e. the player who started that story step) is eligible. They should receive a buff when they start to show that they're eligible for the achievement.

Thank you for your reply. My next question is, how do I trigger the "buff" to see if I am eligible?Do I have to do something specific in order to trigger the hidden achievement?

Whenever you reach to the point when Balthazar chains you, Aurene come to break free. After that you are able to do the duo-combo stun on him. Is it after that the "buff" will be shown? Or will the "buff/achievement" be shown right at the beginning before the actual fight starts?

The Buff is a golden coin with a weird logo in your buff bar, on top of your 6 numbers

That's the same for "Who needs a magic sword?" achievement: only the story owner can get it (I did the fight 3 times, together with other 2 players, months ago - Well, much more than 3 times, since someone of us, me included, always forgot to immediately swap weapon after he died).

@Kitty.6219 said:

The Buff is a golden coin with a weird logo in your buff bar, on top of your 6 numbers

Yeah but how do I unlock it since it's hidden? Do I see it right away as I start the instance and the boss battle Begins or do I have to break free Aurene from Balthazar's chains and then the we will trigger the buff? :worried:

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:Immediately on entering the instance, the instance owner (only) gets qualification buffs for "Won't Get Killed Again" and "Who Needs a Magic Sword?" if they haven't already earned the achievements.

I was the instance owner the times I tried to do the schievement but I have never seen that buff for the "Won't Get Killed Again".I did get buffed with the "Who Needs a Magic Sword" after a few mins after I dropped/switched from Sohothin and fight with my own weapons and succeded. But the other achievement wont show up no matter how I do it.Is there something we can do about it?Do I need to send a ticket about this, can an ANet employee join my instance with me and see it with their own eyes or are you able to look into my account if there is anything silly going on there? :)

@Alga.6498 said:

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:Immediately on entering the instance, the instance owner (only) gets qualification buffs for "Won't Get Killed Again" and "Who Needs a Magic Sword?" if they haven't already earned the achievements.

I was the instance owner the times I tried to do the schievement but I have never seen that buff for the "Won't Get Killed Again".I did get buffed with the "Who Needs a Magic Sword" after a few mins after I dropped/switched from Sohothin and fight with my own weapons and succeded. But the other achievement wont show up no matter how I do it.Is there something we can do about it?Do I need to send a ticket about this, can an ANet employee join my instance with me and see it with their own eyes or are you able to look into my account if there is anything silly going on there? :)

I would check in the search bar if you have it already or not, if it shows up at all is your already and if it doesn't show up at all you don't have it, and then I would open the CS ticket, it may take a couple of business day to get an answer, but they are the best at fixing things <3

• ArenaNet Staff

Please don't take offense if I ask a silly question, but is there any chance you already have the achievement? Bear in mind that it's account-wide, so once any character on your account earns it, you'll never see the buff again for any other character on that account. I checked the script, and it's only looking for two things: are you the instance owner? Do you not have the achievement?

@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:Please don't take offense if I ask a silly question, but is there any chance you already have the achievement? Bear in mind that it's account-wide, so once any character on your account earns it, you'll never see the buff again for any other character on that account. I checked the script, and it's only looking for two things: are you the instance owner? Do you not have the achievement?

No worries regards your question. I have not unlocked the achievement, since Act 3 still says 17/19 or 18/19. I have tried to do it with two characters, one with my main and with an alt but several times I have been trying with both of them but no buff can be seen.I am the instance owner, always, I mostly play story solo. I do not have the achievement. I will provide a screenshot with Act 3 achievements ASAP when I get home. :)

@moonstarmac.4603 said:You already cleared Won't Get Killed Again. It is the last one in your list. You are missing 'Saturday Night Fever' from the Small Victory (Epilogue). To get this, dance in front of the stage.

Oh wow.... how did I miss that... :expressionless: Thank you for that! :flushed:Sorry about this, thanks though everyone and special thanks to Jeffrey Vaughn and moonstarmac for helping me. :)

@Alga.6498 said:

@moonstarmac.4603 said:You already cleared Won't Get Killed Again. It is the last one in your list. You are missing 'Saturday Night Fever' from the Small Victory (Epilogue). To get this, dance in front of the stage.

Oh wow.... how did I miss that... :expressionless: Thank you for that! :flushed:Sorry about this, thanks though everyone and special thanks to Jeffrey Vaughn and moonstarmac for helping me. :)

No problem.

Archived