Come join [FOOD] Life is Delicious! [Yak's Bend - NA Server] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Come join [FOOD] Life is Delicious! [Yak's Bend - NA Server]

Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 8, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Welcome to all new potential "Foodies"! Here at [FOOD], we strive to ensure a fun atmosphere and witty banter for those wanting to socialize. We don't discriminate and we welcome everyone of any region, but please keep in mind that I, as the founder of this delicious guild, am in an NA server, so I probably won't be on during the day time of most EU players. Still, you are welcomed to join us and be a part of what we do!

What do we do? Right now, nothing. We're small, new and very much looking for new players. We had a website, which I was personally hosting at home, but with my current housing situation up in the air, the website is down for the time being. That, however, won't stop me from making sure we have a place to stay and converse. We have a Discord server for those wanting updates and to chat with each other, either in voice or text. BUT, what do I plan for this guild? Here's the run down:

• World Boss Train (Valenqua's World Boss Train, to be exact. Maybe you're heard of me?)
  • Fractals (any tier and training in Fractals)
  • No Pressure/Meta Raids (sit back and relax instead of feeling pressured to do exact builds; run what you want!)
  • HoT metas (easy stuff, so let's do it for phat lewtz)
  • Build advice (we will try to build you something that is great without resorting to exclusive meta builds)
  • Bandit Champ/Executioner runs (I love killing bandit champs and executioners. How about you?)
  • Guild Hall (we will get there some day and I want you to decide what we get)
  • HP Train (specific to the guild so you don't have to pug it)
  • Fun times (pretty self explanatory)

We also love food. Do you love food? I do and you should too! Variety is the spice of life and we even have a recipes channel for posting some delicious delectables in there to share your favorite foods with everyone else in the guild! Signing up for the Discord server is not mandatory, but it is recommended. As stated before, we welcome anyone and everyone into the fold, but there are rules in place to protect our members from abuse, so please follow them. They will be posted on a temporary placeholder site so that people can read them over...when they are ready. For the time being, please be mindful, be respectful and be nice. You can contact me in-game or reply here and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in the guild and in-game!

Comments

• Kiporion.8642Kiporion.8642 Member ✭✭

Hey! I'm interested in joining.

Fairly new to the game, got ranger and necro on 80, HoT purchased and I should buy PoF soon!
    Still playing few characters, deciding what to play!
    Most likely gonna play a guardian or warr, lemme know if I'm fit for the guild!
    I can answer any questions you throw at me.

Thanks!

• Kiporion.8642Kiporion.8642 Member ✭✭

Nvm I missread, I'm EU :/

• Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah, I guess I should put that we're on an NA server. Sorry! Wish you could join, though!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.