Precursors Giveaway (Trutichup)

Frank.5183

Greetings, reader!

Kind of a special post for my first discussion ever on the forums. I am known as Trutichup on YouTube. I did the same thing, about a year ago, where I let the community of Reddit know about my giveaways. Sadly, I wasn't able to continue posting my giveaways there. With hope that things go smoother here! I did over 100 giveaways, 5 legendary weapons giveaways...and finally here's a precursor giveaway! At last!!

To participate in the giveaway, you only have to write your Display Name in the comment section of that video. Nothing else is required.

(I am giving away Dawn, Leaf of Kudzu, Tooth of Frostfang, Storm and Carcharias in this giveaway. Next week, it will be 5 different precursors and so on, until I've gave away all the tradeable precursors! More details in the video itself)

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:I'm tempted how ever I've heard too many horror stories of poor winners getting banned because the items won were procured through fiscal means.

I'm not saying it's you I just meant that as a general thing and possibility.

Well, I guess if he did over 100 giveaways and no bans, I guess there is nothing wrong with it.

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:I have to admit that I'm surprised at all the responses on the video. Guess that's one surefire way to get views on YouTube. . . .

Videos that I gamble hundreds of gold get me more views than giveaways where I give away thousands of gold. Getting more views is sure interesting for any creators but it isn't my main personal goal.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:I am a big consumer of all the data Trutichup has posted on Reddit. Good stuff.Good luck to everyone participating.

I'm glad you enjoy my stuff! Even though I never posted any data on Reddit hehe ;)

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:I'm tempted how ever I've heard too many horror stories of poor winners getting banned because the items won were procured through fiscal means.

That would sure suck but I'm sure the 'winners' can make a ticket about that and work out something with Anet. I am personally not scared for my part because I know where my gold is coming from and no fiscal means is involved in any of my stuff :)

@MissSinfully.2478 said:Wow you're so kind to do this!

The pleasure is all mine! :3

@Powermath.8279 said:

Well, I guess if he did over 100 giveaways and no bans, I guess there is nothing wrong with it.

That is one way to find trust! And I'm sure if any illegal activities were involved in that giveaway, the host wouldn't post it in the official forum.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:Free stuffs. Off to youtube

That's my man!

Archived