PoF Act 2: "The Departing"

Aoi.8570

During this story step I keep getting a disconnect at random times after finishing the first part of the instance.

After being defeated by Balthazar and dying

I never managed to complete it to the end, the disconnect happened multiple times on different parts of the instance. I keep retrying but it keeps kicking me out. My internet connection however is working perfectly.

It seems to have trouble loading the second part of the instance.

Even then, I made it all the way to the end, defeated the last boss, and it dc'd before I was able to get credit and be done with it.

DC every single time.

So, I guess I just won't be doing anything story related from now on. Such a huge disappointment.

I would edit my previous post, but I think I'll be doing everyone a favour if I update this thread with my 'workaround fix'After several tries, I've noticed I disconnect when I rush ahead of characters that have dialogue. I tried the instance one last time, using no movement increasing skills, waiting for all the dialogue to end before taking a single step forward and really taking my time with watching everything while keeping Nenah close.

It worked. I managed to complete the instance.

I can not confirm this will work for everyone, but it worked for me. And trust me, I've played the instance about 8 or 9 times before figuring this out.Good luck!

@Aoi.8570 said:Honestly? Everytime I do a mission in PoF (and in HoT few years ago) I think only about doing it as fast as I can because I'm afraid of being disconnected... No achis, no dialogues, just let me finish it.

That's my, right there, with the exact same feeling.

Archived