2v2 Automated Tournaments are coming!

Blue.1207

It's 2v2 week in the Mists! 2v2 tournaments will run every six hours until Saturday, at which point we'll cap off the event with one final tournament and larger rewards—including a unique title!

That's datamined text from That_Shaman, get hyped.

2v2 such fun in current balance. random trash you've never seen before PoF playing fb+scourge shitting on everything until they face another fb+scourge where the fight never ends.lmfao

2v2 is literally the most unbalanced mode you can go for. there is a reason why in ESL weekly 2v2 it wasnecessary to ban plenty of amulets and tons of skills

@dominik.9721 said:2v2 such fun in current balance. random trash playing fb+scourge kitten on everything until they face another fb+scourge where the fight never ends.lmfao

What are you talking about?

Chrono got 50% dmg nerf on resummoned phantasms.Scourge got minion bug fixed.FB got toughness trait reduced to +100.

This is exactly what the community was after. Balance is perfect now.

@Best.3479 said:

@Mr Godlike.6098 said:FB+Scourge wins...the end

fb chrono*

fb+chrono most likely will even lose to duable s/d thief who'll kill the fb while chrono cant counterpressure properly.maybe fb+chrono is better against fb+scourge allthough I even doubt you have enough cleave to get a single stomp since you have to waste two grav wells to down either scougre or fb, but that's prolly the only matchup it is superior than fb+scourge.Spellbreaker+druid or whatever and you won't even get a single downstate with chrono.

fb+scourge is better in 90% of the cases

I love this experiment and id rather encourage it than trash it already. Sure, the class balance might not be optimal but i guess thats not to be expected after five years of balance around conquest.

Lets encourage anet for leaving their comfort zone and trying a new game mode. Id love if in the future we could have a half balanced 2vs2 arena mode.

Archived