100b still split?

nicknamenick.2437

If you're using 100 Blades on a stunned opponent while being pummeled by another player that is a Player awareness issue.

If your opponent stun breaks shortly after you start channeling 100 Blades on them you can press any directional key to stop the channel, this is a Player knowledge issue.

@RedShark.9548 said:id still say its low reward, even with full zerker i so often try to cleave downed enemies while another one rezzes and after full 100b enemy even has more hp than before

True... it used to be good at cleaving downed ppl.. but the fact is that ressing is allot stronger these days. You even set yourself into a risk position where other whil drop everything on you..

Thats why its a high risk low reward skill.The damage per second is very low.. while it may seem allot over 3.5 sec. But standing there 3.5 sec is enough to get yourself killed and bombed.

100b should be faster like 2.5 sec.

If it didn’t root you in place it’d be fine. But if they wanna keep the root then it should have more to the skill than just damage, and even in that department it’s lacking without quickness and an immobile target.

Maybe a boon on activation, fury or protection but I could see it becoming a little too strong that way so maybe 3 boons if the final strike lands. Thereby increasing the incentive to set the thing up in the first place.

@TotallyNotJazzie.1493 said:If it didn’t root you in place it’d be fine. But if they wanna keep the root then it should have more to the skill than just damage, and even in that department it’s lacking without quickness and an immobile target.

Maybe a boon on activation, fury or protection but I could see it becoming a little too strong that way so maybe 3 boons if the final strike lands. Thereby increasing the incentive to set the thing up in the first place.

That's about 3.25-3.5 seconds to the last strike (whole skill takes 3.5s), you'll never get to see the yourself getting the boon in any sort of competitive play unless you're using it on the downed. Honestly it needs to get rid of the rooting or completely re-work the skill, although they'd have to re-work something if they got rid of the rooting because the current 100b animation would look weird if it weren't rooted.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@TotallyNotJazzie.1493 said:If it didn’t root you in place it’d be fine. But if they wanna keep the root then it should have more to the skill than just damage, and even in that department it’s lacking without quickness and an immobile target.

That's about 3.25-3.5 seconds to the last strike (whole skill takes 3.5s), you'll never get to see the yourself getting the boon in any sort of competitive play unless you're using it on the downed. Honestly it needs to get rid of the rooting or completely re-work the skill, although they'd have to re-work something if they got rid of the rooting because the current 100b animation would look weird if it weren't rooted.

I know i can count on 1 hand the amount of times I’ve full 100b’d a player in actual PvP who wasn’t rezzing or being rezzed.

Maybe a combo of my boon reward idea plus the quicker channel time would help offset the root. Slightly lower the total damage (if required after testing), half the channel time to ~2s, gain Protection and Fury if final hit lands. Rename skill to “50 blades” as a tongue in cheek and grab a beer while calling it a day.

But I’m not a member of the balance tea so what do I know. This idea in practice could be terrible, who knows as we’ll never find out. But it defo needs some attention as it’s clunky as hell to use just like Sword Core F1 is.

I am OK with the rooting part.. and i know you never get al the strikes..

But with that it should deal high punishing damage... OR it should be faster but that could maby create problems in combination with quickness.

So just increase its dmg by 20% more (+ unsplit!)

This will:-punish ppl for eating it.. (some classes do more AA damage compared to 100b)-atleast outdamage ressing ppl.. so they cant just ignore you.-always good for power warr in pve

@RedShark.9548 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Possible movement during channel would be nice and on flurry too. Would atleast in PvE give better chances to evade AoEs.

atleast in pve? do you know how dangerous that thing is to use in a zergfight in wvw? even in small scaling fights ppl will pile dmg on you if you just stand there at one spot

Well in WvW roaming/PvP its less a buff than mora QoL.In zerging its rather difgicult IMO to see AoEs but ofc in all gamemodes it would be nic if we could move during 100b.

@Girth.9731 said:LOL sigil of agility

Sigils or runes or any other stuff has nothing to do with its skill alone..

100b is outdated.. they even nerfed its damage back in 2013.. and now they slighlty buffed its dmg only in some modes.. not even close to what is was before..

That while there are tons of skills that are much much stronger since the start or because of the elite specs.

Archived