Deaths Judgement Post patch bug?

Kallist.5917

So I'm noticing that DJ still has the kneel animation to it, locking you in place while you cast it, and if you try to move, you will cancel the shot but still drop out of stealth, and gain revealed. So.. Is this as intended or a bug?Thanks, Hating the changes Anet! Keep up the stellar work!

@Zarfall.6521 said:I was wondering why, when dodging, it would appear that it never gave me stealth and I used my endurance for nothing. Really awesome that they playtested this before forcing it upon everyone

If only there were like... some sort of test realm that players could use to test changes. We could give it a cool name like, TPR. I'm just spitballing here ;)

@Zalavaaris.5329 said:

@Zarfall.6521 said:I was wondering why, when dodging, it would appear that it never gave me stealth and I used my endurance for nothing.
Really awesome that they playtested this before forcing it upon everyone

If only there were like... some sort of test realm that players could use to test changes. We could give it a cool name like, TPR. I'm just spitballing here ;)

it would be nice to have a test server even if it's just for upcoming spec/class/balance changes and new game system mechanics that way they can avoid spoiling the new raids, fractals and story content still while allowing players to give good feedback on some of the development of the game

Archived