Open season on Krait, right?

@Sarpan.9074 said:Because some of the spots are tough and having a lot of help is a good thing.

Except for the two group events surrounding the krait witches in Kessex and Timberline, and arguably the toxic krait, none of them are that tough. Even if you do find fighting them in Sparkfly or Maelstrom tough, there's under level 15 versions in Caledon and Metrica.

Hmm.... do the toxic krait in Kessex even count?

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@Sarpan.9074 said:Because some of the spots are tough and having a lot of help is a good thing.

Except for the two group events surrounding the krait witches in Kessex and Timberline, and arguably the toxic krait, none of them are that tough. Even if you do find fighting them in Sparkfly or Maelstrom tough, there's under level 15 versions in Caledon and Metrica.

I mangled my meaning in the OP. I meant that some of the sunken treasure spots can be tough, not that getting the 10 Krait is.

Just did the Kessex one yesterday and can confirm that the toxic Krait do count

If people are finding the spawn rate to slow keep an eye on area of the chests as each time they opened a vet spawns so this gives more a chance to get a hit in especially in the low areas where the normal krait can be oneshotted.

I should have asked this earlier - Does anyone have or know of a good list of Krait locations?

It's been so long since I've played the original maps that my only reliable recollection is of The Mire Sea.

I've searched and so far have not come up with anything.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:The Wiki gives locations; it's always a great resource.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Krait#Known_deeps

Yep, the wiki is the first place I always go and I saw that but misinterpreted it as something else, mainly because it didn't mention known locations such as the one I cited, The Mire Sea. My mistake.

Thanks for bringing it back up.

Edit: Well, durr, the Mire Sea location is the Restless Deeps, which is on the page referenced in the quoted post. I had a major reading comprehension breakdown.

Archived