This is a bunch of bull

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I herd about this thread and had to check it out. I give it 4 and a hoof points.

"Groan" Cud you stop with the puns please? I'm bound to be in a bad MOOd after that. I can't believe I just herd you say that. Your supposed to be a pRuminant member of this community u.u.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Shadelang.3012 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I herd about this thread and had to check it out. I give it 4 and a hoof points.

"Groan" Cud you stop with the puns please? I'm bound to be in a bad MOOd after that. I can't believe I just herd you say that. Your supposed to be a pRuminant member of this community u.u.

Gosh, you make a good point and that's no bull! I probably shouldn't try to steak a claim in this sort of thread. ;)

• ArenaNet Staff

@"Donari.5237" said:Don't worry, Gaile, it's always nice to have you horn in on a topic. At least before it's been milked for all it's worth. ... time for me to hide now.

(Shadelang: all the bonus points for pRuminant).

Thanks, Donari. I'm probably in for mooooore. ;)

I agree that Shadelang's quip is USDA Choice. (Which I realize is a localized, US thing and non-US members may be wondering what the heck I'm talking about. :D )

@Martimus.6027 said:Cud this field of discussion please get put out to pasture? It's becoming STEEDious

I heifer to point out that a steed does not moo, is not a good idea to try and milk your steed or to try and pasturise what you get from it, if you do.. though there have been some laughing cow moments in this thread , which may show you the error of your ways.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Abelisk.4527 said:

@Zaraki.5784 said:What's the point of this thread???

The tips of the bull horns

I cud not have said it better.

To Zaraki -- we apologize, rather than beef about various elements of the game, we're moooved to joke around in this thread. No need to ruminant about it having a deeper meaning... it's just forum member c(l)ow(n)ing around. :dizzy:

Archived