deadeye test and issue i found

Belishine.7493

hello and welcome to this page. i have done a few test on deadeye today and found that it is brocken for me and ill explane everything but befor i start i would like to ask how do i post a photo in this area so i can show you all what is haping to my damage. ok i have doen this in 2 steps one is for no mark and no malic gain so its raw then the other is all just the mark and malic . So for the first test i got damage for backstab at around 10k i was fighting the golem in the raid area for test. i have no issue with my backstab doing 10k on golem with no mark and no malic so im fin with this. The second test is were my damage goes rong for shur now i hit with mark gain 5 malic and then do backstab on the golem in the back for only 5.2k i did this 3 times and got the same nubers and still i am so confused on my messed up damage here. it states that my damage is doubled not halfed and yet as you can see it is halfed. can i get this fixed. for a further test so you can use the same test as me im in full zerker and ascended daggers and traits are DA 233 CS321 and DE132. so i do not get why i am geting a masive loss in the backstab.

@Belishine.7493 said:hello and welcome to this page. i have done a few test on deadeye today and found that it is brocken for me and ill explane everything but befor i start i would like to ask how do i post a photo in this area so i can show you all what is haping to my damage. ok i have doen this in 2 steps one is for no mark and no malic gain so its raw then the other is all just the mark and malic . So for the first test i got damage for backstab at around 10k i was fighting the golem in the raid area for test. i have no issue with my backstab doing 10k on golem with no mark and no malic so im fin with this. The second test is were my damage goes rong for shur now i hit with mark gain 5 malic and then do backstab on the golem in the back for only 5.2k i did this 3 times and got the same nubers and still i am so confused on my messed up damage here. it states that my damage is doubled not halfed and yet as you can see it is halfed. can i get this fixed. for a further test so you can use the same test as me im in full zerker and ascended daggers and traits are DA 233 CS321 and DE132. so i do not get why i am geting a masive loss in the backstab.

Are you still getting this bug?

Pay attention to the Golem's facing. It turns around and faces you every 30 seconds or so. That's the only reason I can think of to see such a low backstab.I tested power D/D extensively the first day of patch and second day and was not able to recreate this, outside of mistakes with backstab landing as golem turned around.

Archived