Request: Please add a Fractal rewards track for WvW

As requested in title, hoping Anet adds a Fractal track that gives some Stabilizing Matrix.I find this item very hard to comeby while working towards crafting legendary armor.If ppl disagree with my request for Fractal track, then how about having Stabilizing Matrix added to the Mist-Warped Bundle rng? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist-Warped_Bundle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? I play WvW every day and still get the fractal backpiece by ease. Its not competitive or anything. You got WvW backpack in WvW, why get major rewards from specific PvE in WvW? Do you want more PvE pugs to arrive in WvW just for reward tracks?

@Last Crysis.1934 said:No thank you!!! If I have to spend my time doing WvW (which I hate) to get a GoB. The WvWers can spend their time in my beloved fractals for there leggy equipment.

He-He-He-Hells No.... I'd buy them before I even step into one level of Fractals. You can have all my Fractals, I don't want them. I was actually so happy they made that Material purchasable.

No need. You can just can buy Stabilizing Matrices off the TP and get them from salvaging ascended gear drops you get from WvW (ascended salvage tool available from the WvW ticket vendor). Seems far faster to me than running a reward track for just a few.

@Chaba.5410 said:No need. You can just can buy Stabilizing Matrices off the TP and get them from salvaging ascended gear drops you get from WvW (ascended salvage tool available from the WvW ticket vendor). Seems far faster to me than running a reward track for just a few.

Indeed.

When the reward tracks were first added, it might have made sense to include dungeons, as there weren't many unique-to-wvw skins or reward goals. Now that there are, I think unique-to-fractal rewards should remain unique to fractals. At least, unless the OP is also going to recommend that fractal rewards include skirmish tickets and PvErs can earn WvW skins from PvE map bonuses.

@Jski.6180 said:It seems fair to give low end fractal items in wvw. Say the base items and base skins fractals have been in the game long enofe to where they mean nothing but it should not be locked off form the wvw players.

As long as you're okay with the equivalent WvW-exclusive rewards being available in open world PvE, PvP, raids, dungeons, and fractals.

There's definitely a question of whether it's good for a game to have exclusive rewards. Once it does, though, we should expect that some of us won't have access to every possible skin, material, or currency.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Jski.6180 said:It seems fair to give low end fractal items in wvw. Say the base items and base skins fractals have been in the game long enofe to where they mean nothing but it should not be locked off form the wvw players.

As long as you're okay with the equivalent WvW-exclusive rewards being available in open world PvE, PvP, raids,
dungeons
, and fractals.

There's definitely a question of whether it's good for a game to have exclusive rewards. Once it does, though, we should expect that some of us won't have access to every possible skin, material, or currency.

Ya that ok by me the low level skins and rewards should be something you can get from any content in the game its the higher level things or harder to get skins that should be one game type only so gold fractal skins but not the coment ones.

@"Jski.6180" said:Ya that ok by me the low level skins and rewards should be something you can get from any content in the game its the higher level things or harder to get skins that should be one game type only so gold fractal skins but not the coment ones.

Those aren't "low level" nor common skins. In fact, the drop rates for the gold skins seem to be more common at the moment.Also, are you saying that you are okay with the mistforged & obsidian weapons being "something you can get from any content in the game"? How about Triumphant armor, gifts of battle, hero weapons? How about Mistforged armor?

@"Jski.6180" said:Ya that ok by me the low level skins and rewards should be something you can get from any content in the game its the higher level things or harder to get skins that should be one game type only so gold fractal skins but not the coment ones.

Those aren't "low level" nor common skins. In fact, the drop rates for the gold skins seem to be more common at the moment.Also, are you saying that you are okay with the mistforged & obsidian weapons being "something you can get from any content in the game"? How about Triumphant armor, gifts of battle, hero weapons? How about Mistforged armor?

I am good with that wvw players realty do not chair about other getting things more about what we can get and still only need to wvw!

@Jski.6180 said:

@Jski.6180 said:Ya that ok by me the low level skins and rewards should be something you can get from any content in the game its the higher level things or harder to get skins that should be one game type only so gold fractal skins but not the coment ones.

I am good with that wvw players realty do not chair about other getting things more about what we can get and still only need to wvw!

I'm glad you have canvassed all WvW players and discovered what's important to each of them.

I know! Let's make Warbringer obtainable from world bosses! I mean, since pve has such low variety of getting pretty much everything...

Ok seems people are going nuts in this thread.I requested a Fractal track that would give some Stabilizing Matrix or if it could be added in these Mist-Warped Bundle bags as drops.At no point did a ask for weapon or back piece, GoB or legendary to be added or swapped anywhere.We have dungeon tracks so thought maybe a Fractal track could be added.Ascended gear drops in WvW but is rear and from what i've been told: Ascended rings seem to drop heaps in high level fractals.I guess as someone suggested, buying from TP seems best option for me.

• 3 months later...

@"Chaba.5410" said:No need. You can just can buy Stabilizing Matrices off the TP and get them from salvaging ascended gear drops you get from WvW (ascended salvage tool available from the WvW ticket vendor). Seems far faster to me than running a reward track for just a few.

"The drops" from WvW. Which ascended drops do you mean. I played around 20 hours that week and got one armor chest ascended. If I had played fractals for 20 hours I'd be rich on stabilizing matrices now.

Archived