Dev Tracker Needs Update

It would be nice if the Official forum had a better Dev Tracker, one next to the forum link where you can click and view all the Dev's replies on that specific thread instead of having to dig through the mess that we have now.Check out my short video demonstration to see how this new Dev Tracker can improve the Forum experience:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You don't really have to 'dig through' a thread. You can use the 'navigate to next ArenaNet post' feature.

Though, the Dev Tracker does need work; i.e. updating only when a new Dev post appears, rather than when anyone else posts in the thread.

You still need to dig through the thread to find a dev post just so you can use the "Navigate to next ArenaNet post" feature.My solution from the video above solves that problem and makes it more intuitive. :) Just check out the link before you post your solution since my feedback is still valid considering how things are now.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Not really; you can use the 'Navigate to first ArenaNet post' feature that's provided next to the title.

You know what? You're right! This feature didn't exist before on the older forum and since I didn't know you could do this on the Newer forum, I assumed the feature was not added! Thanks!

Also they should really make it more obvious that this feature exist... The User Interface doesn't do a good job showing you can do that. =/

Archived