[Video] outnumbered WvW Roaming Power Mirage - Skirmish

hi back with a new wvw with my power mirage, some skirmish, hope you can enjoy! funny to read about hacking in this forum, i got insulted for hacking in this vid myself, ofc i dont hack nor use any kind of macro. so maybe be a bit careful when reporting and think twice when you are not sure. apart from that ty all for the nice fights i had 2 very funny evenings no matter that i got chased a lot these days :)

@"Mokk.2397" said:Wow .Thanks for providing solid proof of an overpowered class.But don't worry I'm pretty sure it will be ignored.

And then if you look at all the other classes, someone will have posted similar videos (yes even rev). So what does that say about your perception of "proof of an overpowered class"?

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Mokk.2397" said:Wow .Thanks for providing solid proof of an overpowered class.But don't worry I'm pretty sure it will be ignored.

And then if you look at all the other classes, someone will have posted similar videos (yes even rev). So what does that say about your perception of "proof of an overpowered class"?

Exactly...pretty sure I see tempest/weaver vids that are outnumbered as well.

@Mokk.2397 said:Wow .Thanks for providing solid proof of an overpowered class.But don't worry I'm pretty sure it will be ignored.

there is no overpowered class there are only overpowered builds. and ofc mesmer has some even after last patch, there still is the chrono phantasm bunker and condi mirage to name only 2. but the build i play avoids every broken or op or easy life stuff on purpose. no bigger stat-sustain, no sustain from inspiration or chaos, no passive carries (except fire sigil, sry for dat), no stunbreak on dodge trait, not even for ez oneshots aiming dmg multiplier traits like superior complex/scholarrune etc. its a pvp supporthybrid build not even a roaming or duelbuild (ofc you still can roam/ duel with it but you can find better and easier builds for that on mes and every other class). when you have problems to beat this build on everything else except a no retri rev and a staff ele than you dont lose to a buildcarry. even a rev is not totally chanceless. sry when i sound mean or something but maybe you can imagine that it gets annoying as a challenge player when you rly try to play a fair and not carrying build and still get flamed everywhere for no reason. anyway thx for watching.

Archived