massive new bug with the "fix"

BeLZedaR.4790

That "fix" to the issue with sometimes still having upkeeps while swapping is now much much worse.Basically I use my glint upkeeps at start of the match and at reaching ~20% energy I lose all my boons (that's AFTER the match started, not when the start-match boon rip happens but after) and they still drain energy but stop giving me boons.Then when i swap they stay. It's consistent now.Idk anymore if the fix meant that it should do it all the time... but that's what's happening right now. please revert patch thx.

@"BeLZedaR.4790" said:That "fix" to the issue with sometimes still having upkeeps while swapping is now much much worse.Basically I use my glint upkeeps at start of the match and at reaching ~20% energy I lose all my boons (that's AFTER the match started, not when the start-match boon rip happens but after) and they still drain energy but stop giving me boons.Then when i swap they stay. It's consistent now.Idk anymore if the fix meant that it should do it all the time... but that's what's happening right now. please revert patch thx.

this and the roiling mists legend swap boon stacking lmao, they tried to do absolutely nothing to rev and ended up messing it up

So I posted in this thread about the bug and a workaround that seems to fix the problem for me. I'll quote it here just to help anyone while we wait for a proper fix to come in:

it seems that if Glint is your current legend when the fight begins then none of your facets will work correctly until you swap out of Glint then back in....I think I have a workaround to both these bugs until they're fixed. First make sure your other legend is active during the ready-check countdown. Then once the match begins, or during the pre-match countdown, swap into Glint. According to my testing your facets should work correctly after this.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to give revenant a try in pvp and took the build from metabattleThen i noticed facets don't give me boons half of the time.. really frustratingPlease fix this fast. Revenant is already in a bad spot in pvp and this makes it even worse

• 2 weeks later...

Revenant is with many errors, and this is very important to repair. Have you noticed that using Facet of chaos for the second time does not give us super speed? I've been seeing this error for years, I reported it and I did not get an answer XD we could continue with many more errors, assuming that someone from @Anet read us and work XD A greeting

Archived