Any active YB OCX guilds? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Any active YB OCX guilds?

Queen Anastasia.7103Queen Anastasia.7103 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 11, 2018 in WvW

I'm home from 6pm AEST onwards, after work hours. :)

Do you guys have any OCX/SEA guilds? Also are there any pugmanders active in these hours thanks.

EDIT: new to YB btw

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Queen Anastasia.7103 said:
    I'm home from 6pm AEST onwards, after work hours. :)

Do you guys have any OCX/SEA guilds? Also are there any pugmanders active in these hours thanks.

EDIT: new to YB btw

you should ask ingame. yb has a lot. when we online and we fight them they many

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 11, 2018

like every OCX guild that can field 10+ is on YB atm...perhaps you should enter wvw?

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

• Montana.8032Montana.8032 Member ✭✭
    edited May 11, 2018

Hey Anastasia!

I command on YB regularly and help run [TKx] Top Knocx. We rally during late NA and go into oceanic time. We raid all 3 days of the weekend plus 1-3 days during the week. Our raids are announced daily on our discord.

Our rally times may vary, but it is always communicated on discord before rally happens.
    We rally on the weekends at 2:30pm AEST and raid anywhere from 3 to 6 hours, sometimes longer.
    These times do vary based on my availibility to command; I live in the US-east coast, so 6pm AEST is 4am for me right now. After US and Aus daylight saving time change kitten happens, it will be 2am for me when 6pm is for you, so we will be raiding much later Aus time during that half of the year where the timezones work out better. During the better part of the year timewise, we start raid at 4:30pm AEST, right now it's 2:30pm AEST. We have a lot of Aussies and late night US players, so we are always working together and do our best to make the time work well for everyone.
    We are pretty chill on attendance. If you are communicating your availibility and making it to raid as often as you can, that is what we look for. Some of our members only make it to raid once or twice a week, but they stay in touch with the guild and make an active effort to attend raid as often as life allows them. Real life always comes first. Once again, communication is vital to being a member of TKx.

TKx has been together for 4+ years (formerly TF). We have changed a good bit over the years into a close-knit fight focused group. TKx is ALWAYS looking to improve our effectiveness in combat, whether we win a fight or lose a fight.

Below, I am going to attach a document that goes over our basic expectations of membership in TKx.
    Before you bother reading:

• You must be willing to run EXACT comped builds. We help gear and train.
    • A working microphone is required.
    • The ability to handle constructive criticism maturely on a regular basis. If you're playing like trash, we will not hesitate to let you know. We will help though and take time to train you. Everyone, regardless of how good of a player they are or are not, can ALWAYS find something to do better in combat.
      If you're good with the requirements listed above, check out the link below and read it up, if you're interested feel free to contact me. I'll be on from reset-late into the night (evening for you hehe). Reset happens today at Noon AEST.

TKx basic expectations
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qc3wRRKAorElxkSmtjLD9TZAiWQTs0Mlm3PlVi-7Q9w/

Best of luck! Even if you're not interested in TKx, feel free to contact me anytime, I'm happy to help either way-however I can. We also run open 2/3 days on the weekend usually, so you're welcome to come along anytime! We use YB TS for voice coms.

-Mits
    (Montana.8032)

• Pretty Pixie.8603Pretty Pixie.8603 Member ✭✭✭

TKx is a decent guild, and probably better than the alternatives for your timezone. Good luck with your search.

Ordo Dominican [ZEAL]
    Sea of Sorrows

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

saw sotd in the mix, maybe in your link? good guys. love to run with them before.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think InS is on YB, or maybe their link.

Somewhere chasing bags....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.