2nd Gen Legendary: Greatsword or Longbow last?

@"Mikeskies.1536" said:There will be two gen 2 Greatswords, which can merge together in the Mystic Forge, which can then be merged with Eternity.

Which you will raise in the air and shout "By the power of Grayskull, I have the power!." You'll then be turned into a half naked male Barbarian with god like powers and all your mounts will become a Green Striped Tiger with red armor, all your minis will become a floating ghost like wizard in a red tunic and hat with an O on the chest.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@"Mikeskies.1536" said:There will be two gen 2 Greatswords, which can merge together in the Mystic Forge, which can then be merged with Eternity.

Which you will raise in the air and shout "By the power of Grayskull, I have the power!." You'll then be turned into a half naked male Barbarian with god like powers and all your mounts will become a Green Striped Tiger with red armor, all your minis will become a floating ghost like wizard in a red tunic and hat with an O on the chest.

10/10 would instantly craft.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

Anet hire this guy.

Archived