[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players!

Comments

• bump bump bump

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+36.5k) ~700 on the AP Leaderboards.

• I sent an application to join the guild and joined the discord but im getting kicked after a few minutes and now i cant get in any more. Are you not accepting new members or am i doing something wrong?

• @Baconbomb.3701 said:
    I sent an application to join the guild and joined the discord but im getting kicked after a few minutes and now i cant get in any more. Are you not accepting new members or am i doing something wrong?

Sorry it was all me, was going to make you a guest on the channel but klicked the wrong thing. Come back in and we’ll talk :)

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+36.5k) ~700 on the AP Leaderboards.

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Leeal.7021Leeal.7021 Member ✭✭

Hi - looking for a guild after a break from the game. Lvl 80 alts in just about every class and looking to try out raids :)

• @Leeal.7021 said:
    Hi - looking for a guild after a break from the game. Lvl 80 alts in just about every class and looking to try out raids :)

Hey! Message/mail me ingame or on discord (same name there as ingame) and lets talk later today :) will be on in about 30mins to an hour.

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

• @MightyOne.1742 said:
    Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

Hi, if you are 18 or older you are more then welcome :)

• @WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

@MightyOne.1742 said:
    Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

Sadly I am not :/

• @MightyOne.1742 said:

@WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

@MightyOne.1742 said:

Sadly I am not :/

I’m sorry then mate. But I’m sure you’ll find another guild :) goodluck!

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Hey,

I would be interested, i play since launch with some breaks here and there, in all modes, mostly PvE but sPvP, WvW, Raids, T4's too. I'm 18+

Cheers

• @Snoopeh.6984 said:
    Hey,

I would be interested, i play since launch with some breaks here and there, in all modes, mostly PvE but sPvP, WvW, Raids, T4's too. I'm 18+

Cheers

Hey there!

If you are on today, you can whisper me and we'll talk :)

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• I've just applied via your website. I hope you will accept me :)

• @TheFluffyNinja.5270 said:
    I've just applied via your website. I hope you will accept me :)

I’ll look tomorrow when I wake up! See u ingame soon :)

• I've also applied via the webpage, mainly active on the discord. If you have any more questions feel free to hit me up there.

Regards, Pelf.

• @Pelfie.2948 said:
    I've also applied via the webpage, mainly active on the discord. If you have any more questions feel free to hit me up there.

Regards, Pelf.

Hey! I will check tomorrow :) see u soon!

• Hi , i would like to join to :) I dont have the latest expansion yet but im gonna buy it soon , im a returning player to
    my main is a 80 druid ( or ranger)
    im 47 !

• @Fantasmo.9514 said:
    Hi , i would like to join to :) I dont have the latest expansion yet but im gonna buy it soon , im a returning player to
    my main is a 80 druid ( or ranger)
    im 47 !

Sent you an ingame mail!

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump