[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players!

2

Comments

  • @wombleninja.1873 said:
    Thanks for the speedy reply. Ill be logging in later tonight as im on late shift. Whats the details for discord and ill download that too

    The Discord is in the message of the day, or you can join from www.underpowered.eu

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • Might have to look you guys up. I'm a returning player and my old clan has moved on from gw2. Due to shift work I mostly play at weekends and still learning the finer points of the game (it's so big)

  • WhatLiesBeneath.9018WhatLiesBeneath.9018 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 12, 2018

    @killieandy.2791 said:
    Might have to look you guys up. I'm a returning player and my old clan has moved on from gw2. Due to shift work I mostly play at weekends and still learning the finer points of the game (it's so big)

    Just contact me ingame or on discord if you have any questions :)

    Edit: I sent you an invite to the Guild.

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • RunningAhead.2843RunningAhead.2843 Member
    edited July 18, 2018

    Hey lovely folks! Im a new player to the game(lvl 35 Necro and a lvl 80 Ranger) and i would certainly welcome the chance to get some social interaction in the game as soloing can definitely get a bit tiring. Your guild might just fit the bill. I'm open to mostly anything but i prefer PvE related stuff.

    Would one be welcome?

    Edit. Fuddbuckles, i just remembered i might not be on the same server as you guys...

  • @RunningAhead.2843 said:
    Hey lovely folks! Im a new player to the game(lvl 35 Necro and a lvl 80 Ranger) and i would certainly welcome the chance to get some social interaction in the game as soloing can definitely get a bit tiring. Your guild might just fit the bill. I'm open to mostly anything but i prefer PvE related stuff.

    Would one be welcome?

    Edit. Fuddbuckles, i just remembered i might not be on the same server as you guys...

    Hey, welcome to the game :)

    When it comes to worlds, it doesnt matter for anything other then WvW, and that will be solved soon with a new system!
    You are free to whisper me ingame and we'll have a chat before the invitation :)

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • I sent an application to join the guild and joined the discord but im getting kicked after a few minutes and now i cant get in any more. Are you not accepting new members or am i doing something wrong?

  • @Baconbomb.3701 said:
    I sent an application to join the guild and joined the discord but im getting kicked after a few minutes and now i cant get in any more. Are you not accepting new members or am i doing something wrong?

    Sorry it was all me, was going to make you a guest on the channel but klicked the wrong thing. Come back in and we’ll talk :)

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • Leeal.7021Leeal.7021 Member ✭✭

    Hi - looking for a guild after a break from the game. Lvl 80 alts in just about every class and looking to try out raids :)

  • @Leeal.7021 said:
    Hi - looking for a guild after a break from the game. Lvl 80 alts in just about every class and looking to try out raids :)

    Hey! Message/mail me ingame or on discord (same name there as ingame) and lets talk later today :) will be on in about 30mins to an hour.

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

  • @MightyOne.1742 said:
    Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

    Hi, if you are 18 or older you are more then welcome :)

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • @WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

    @MightyOne.1742 said:
    Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

    Hi, if you are 18 or older you are more then welcome :)

    Sadly I am not :/

  • @MightyOne.1742 said:

    @WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

    @MightyOne.1742 said:
    Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

    Hi, if you are 18 or older you are more then welcome :)

    Sadly I am not :/

    I’m sorry then mate. But I’m sure you’ll find another guild :) goodluck!

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • Hey,

    I would be interested, i play since launch with some breaks here and there, in all modes, mostly PvE but sPvP, WvW, Raids, T4's too. I'm 18+

    Cheers

  • @Snoopeh.6984 said:
    Hey,

    I would be interested, i play since launch with some breaks here and there, in all modes, mostly PvE but sPvP, WvW, Raids, T4's too. I'm 18+

    Cheers

    Hey there!

    If you are on today, you can whisper me and we'll talk :)

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

  • bump bump bump

    Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+34k) ~850 on the AP Leaderboards.

2
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.