Lost Badge #5

@"Mini Crinny.6190" said:When doing the achievement for Lost Badges in SW, badge #5 is missing however it is not ticked on my achievement list

(https://i.imgur.com/2NhkpvL.jpg)

Am I looking in the wrong place or is it bugged?

You're at #3, not #5. Dulfy's guide was posted before the game had its own number system; her numbers aren't the same.

From the wiki:

5 Wingspan Arch[&BJ8HAAA=]Go to the tattered cloth near Wingspan Arch point of interest and clime the rocky slope. When you reach a large flat section of the rock, turn west to find the badge along the rock face.(This is the same as Dulfy's #7.)

Further Reading

Off-topic, my perennial request:I urge any wiki editor reading this to please, please, please finally update the five relevant articles on the main article to point out that older guides use a different number system. And please, please, please show the conversion table on the main articles, instead of hiding them on a talk page. How many more players have to be confused by this before the policy changes?

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Mini Crinny.6190" said:When doing the achievement for Lost Badges in SW, badge #5 is missing however it is not ticked on my achievement list

(
)

Am I looking in the wrong place or is it bugged?

You're at #3, not #5. Dulfy's guide was posted before the game had its own number system; her numbers aren't the same.

From the wiki:

5 Wingspan Arch[&BJ8HAAA=]Go to the tattered cloth near Wingspan Arch point of interest and clime the rocky slope. When you reach a large flat section of the rock, turn west to find the badge along the rock face.(This is the same as Dulfy's #7.)

Further Reading

Our Cheers bro, i wasn't too sure about it myself so just had to ask, thanks!

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:Our Cheers bro, i wasn't too sure about it myself so just had to ask, thanks!

No worries. You're not the first (and I fear, not the last) person to encounter the dilemma.

For some reason, neither Dulfy nor the wiki has bothered to point out the differences on their main articles. (And not sure why ANet didn't just use Dulfy's numbering in the first place; that would have prevented any confusion in the first place.)

I urge any wiki editor reading this to please, please, please finally update the five relevant articles on the main article to point out that older guides use a different number system.

There is no indication here that Mini Crinny checked the wiki, and I don't think that any person who does will have this issue.

However, a note like you're suggesting here has existed on the Golden Lost Badge wiki article since July 2016. I don't see any reason you couldn't copy this note over to any other affected articles.

@Dash.9340 said:

I urge any wiki editor reading this to please,
please
please
finally update the five relevant articles
on the main article
to point out that older guides use a different number system.

There is no indication here that Mini Crinny checked the wiki, and I don't think that any person who does will have this issue.

However, a note like you're suggesting here has existed on the Golden Lost Badge wiki article since July 2016. I don't see any reason you couldn't copy this note over to any other affect articles.

That is true, I just googled it looking for Dulfy's guide

Archived