New bug: multiple EB maps in EU-T2

Dayra.7405

T2 has around 35k more score than T1 due to that ;)You do not meet many enemies on EB (they have their own instance of EB), so yes, for undisturbed karma-train with just enough enemies to provide you with targets to flip this is a well-done new feature ;)

Wonder if they're testing something, but didn't tell us.

I'd really like to see them test an updated

menu option for WvW that would let me pick my own server match-ups with weekly limits on which servers & how many servers that I can choose to fight. ;)

Also, we really need to Remove All Fixed Tiers that separates everybody from being able to attack the 800 Pound Black Gorilla (BG) in the Room.

800-Pound Gorilla

Currently it's great for green.

They seem to have a (or more) completely green EB in the backhand, scoring for them, but no one can enter anymore.

Probably the beta-test of a new auto-balancing feature. I mean green really needs it at moment (least (accesible) ppt + least kills = highest score in skirmish) ;)

Winning means we can experience T1 for the first time since the introduction of linking. It's a good way to see the difference between T1 and T5. Also, we haven't met Gandara for a long long time. There is also a guild there we know, so it would be nice if we can play against them. Same reason why vabbi wanted to get 2nd place last week and played PPT for a bit. Also, coverage would be meanless if points aren't distributed correctly.

the worst server worldwide that even having outmaned peaks managed to reach t1, cause other coward servers are better... GG

Edit: when i wrote this i totally forgot that being lamer and 60 vs 10 those 60 ish are way pro zerg than the server that has lower populatio, i totally forgot this is the mmo for lamers.

@X T D.6458 said:This just in...All of Maguuma is now transferring to EU t2 :)

You do know that many of us would be more than happy to jump between maps to wherever the fights are, but don't go because the AFK pip farmers and Bloodie's vaunted pug bandwagoners keep EB queued all the time, right?

It was actually pretty nice being able to hop between maps yesterday. Boring MU, but no queues for most of the day meant freedom to chase fights.

On the topic at hand, it amuses me that we're always seeing new and innovative bugs/features in a 5 y/o game. :)

@Optimator.3589 said:

@X T D.6458 said:This just in...All of Maguuma is now transferring to EU t2 :)

You do know that many of us would be more than happy to jump between maps to wherever the fights are, but don't go because the AFK pip farmers and Bloodie's vaunted pug bandwagoners keep EB queued all the time, right?

It was actually pretty nice being able to hop between maps yesterday. Boring MU, but no queues for most of the day meant freedom to chase fights.

On the topic at hand, it amuses me that we're always seeing new and innovative bugs/features in a 5 y/o game. :)

It is pretty funny, I mean it sucks that the matchup is screwed up for those servers but how the heck can something like this even happen lol.

the problem of too late generated maps at reset, this bug now, several other Bugs that are existing since years without fix, the bug that People get bugged in walls while repairing. desyncs .......

wvw is going down atm. it is just annoying and get worse and worse...

Archived