Pet staying stowed after dismounting

• 6 months later...

repairing wouldn't affect this, it's something that isn't quite working properly. I had read about the issue before, but since I don't play ranger too often I had only noticed it when I was gathering wood and therefore dismounting repeatedly, killing the risen gorilla's in siren's and the elementals in malchor.Also, there were other posts on this, some much more recent than September, but since this was already posted on a few times... also I'm feeling too lazy to find them atm to link them here too

• 4 weeks later...

I know this not about the pet, but it might be related.Started playing my long forgotten Guardian and now I see that sometimes, when I dismount using skill 1, I can no longer use ANY attack skills, not utility skills.No matter if I press the numbers on the keyboard or with the mouse.I have to mount and dismount again to fix this. of course, I have to get out of combat first, which is fun.I noticed that sometimes this happens often, while sometimes I can go for hours without getting this problem.Maybe server lag? Maybe map/area dependent?There is something terribly wrong here.

Archived