ISO Herald WVW build

mantisboxer.9608

Im looking for a flexible rev build for wvw. Something for medium to large group play that can put out high numbers on damage, pump out buffs to party, and something that can take a coupke hits. Basically flexible for all situations and i dont quite trust metabattle and their full zerker build. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

@"Justine.6351" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQJASmnvN2gS6JvQRVlbosryPUYW5IKYs8ElFOFi9LnpNtBYAJw+fFMhA-jVSBAB4prgjjAgZKBX4CCsxhAgm9HA4BBQp6PXp87dwBwWblWblWblt2art2arGQrt2art2art2arCBUeMA-w

Know when to swap into shiro and/or staff.If you are eating projectiles make sure you use field of the mists.Use protection if you are going to eat damage.Don't get warded.

ive been trying to get used to shiro stance and i must say i melt scourges and some classes on 1vs1, still i must admit im being carried with that damage >_> but in this game who isnt?

When u hit sword 3 6k-8k on a warrior....

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:

Know when to swap into shiro and/or staff.If you are eating projectiles make sure you use field of the mists.Use protection if you are going to eat damage.Don't get warded.

ive been trying to get used to shiro stance and i must say i melt scourges and some classes on 1vs1, still i must admit im being carried with that damage >_> but in this game who isnt?

When u hit sword 3 6k-8k on a warrior....

The damage is pretty wild and can catch some decent players off guard. The real offender is actually the iframes and chase potential and is what sets hammer rev apart from a staff ele.

Archived