PVP AND WVW NEED TO BE SPLIT FROM PVE — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP AND WVW NEED TO BE SPLIT FROM PVE

will de grijze jager.6594will de grijze jager.6594 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 13, 2018 in PVP

see title pvp and wvw need the balance from before HOT back. PVE is fine with big numbers, but PVP and WVW is no fun if i can do the same damage what i can do in pve. before HOT it was fun now you have so much DPS that you don't need toughnes or anything to make a build only above 20k hp and damage. ANET YOU NEED TO DO A MASSIVE NERF TO ALL THE SKILLS SPLIT IT AND NERF IT WITH 50% or even 70% on ALL CLASSES. POWER CREEP is no fun why you think so manny people juist have stopped playing the game.

Comments

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2018

Oh great,...., clickbait. Another mesmer nerf thread when i thought it was something else.

Winter Nerf is coming!

• @Vieux P.1238 said:
    Oh,...., clickbait. Another mesmer nerf thread when i thought it was something else.

OW i see what you mean but no it was about htat everything is to much and the fun is out the game because powercreep. I did say everything need a nerf and balanced. I'm not only calling for a mesmer nerf i'm calling for a BALANCING NERF.

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

No, we should all merge into one pool called open world pvp.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2018

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:
    Oh,...., clickbait. Another mesmer nerf thread when i thought it was something else.

OW i see what you mean but no it was about htat everything is to much and the fun is out the game because powercreep. I did say everything need a nerf and balanced. I'm not only calling for a mesmer nerf i'm calling for a BALANCING NERF.

I differ to your opinion. My proof is in your TITLE. Are you really gonna argue otherwise? sigh...

Winter Nerf is coming!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.