Help Please: Scrapper - Healing Power? (WvW)

Whiteout.1975

A quick summery. I am a returning Player to GW2. I'm beyond tired of playing Scourge... so looking to get back into Engi. I want to make a "Bruiser" type Scrapper Build for groups. So I'm not even attempting to make anything close to a heal bot. As close as a heal bot for engi gets anyways. That said, I just want decent support outside of Sneak gyro and Bulwark gyro initially.

• So my main question is... What is a good Healing Power range or amount to have on Engi? 600 - 700 HP? 500 - 600 HP? 400 - 500 HP? etc.

• Second question (if you can answer)... Are their Certain Skills or Traits, that stand out. That make Healing Power more "worth it" compared to others? To simplify, I just want to know what make's heal power worth investing into?

Honestly I think you probably shouldn't invest into healing power since you get 250 from having regeneration if you take inventions. From there, you could take food/sigils etc. for +10% outgoing healing but it's not necessary IMO unless you go full healing engi. I don't know if it works with the new healing trait, but rune of the defender is actually probably the best healing rune for engi if it does.

@"Whiteout.1975" said:A quick summery. I am a returning Player to GW2. I'm beyond tired of playing Scourge... so looking to get back into Engi. I want to make a "Bruiser" type Scrapper Build for groups. So I'm not even attempting to make anything close to a heal bot. As close as a heal bot for engi gets anyways. That said, I just want decent support outside of Sneak gyro and Bulwark gyro initially.

• So my main question is... What is a good Healing Power range or amount to have on Engi? 600 - 700 HP? 500 - 600 HP? 400 - 500 HP? etc.

• Second question (if you can answer)... Are their Certain Skills or Traits, that stand out. That make Healing Power more "worth it" compared to others? To simplify, I just want to know what make's heal power worth investing into?

Healing Power is generally only useful to the extent that you want to boost your own self-heal. For some reason, scrapper's barrier scales VERY poorly with healing power, so it's really only if you think you'll have trouble surviving for some reason.

Archived