What's your favourite 2k gem mount skin?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm torn between the peacock raptor, the lion griffon and the shrine jackal. I don't own any of them because I don't think they're worth £20 to me, but I like all of them.

I voted for the raptor because I expect the other two to get more votes from other people.

There's something I don't like about all of them, so I don't own any of them, but in general aesthetic, I like the Grand Lion Griffon and Shrine Guardian Jackal the most out of what they've released so far.If Anet can pull something mythical and 100% aesthetically pleasing to my eye, I will buy it. So far, not yet. I'm very picky if I'm parting with 2,000 Gems worth of IRL monies.

A real tossup for me between Grand Lion and Shrine Guardian. They both have lovely flow and elegant design. I came down on the side of the Lion because it can get more distinctive dye patterns broken up throughout the form.

None of the others appealed to me enough to even consider dropping 2K gems, but those two were must-haves. I wonder how cool the next few will be?

@Lahmia.2193 said:The dragon skin for griffon I'm sure will be here soon. Just give it a few months.

Before that we'll likely get new 2k gems skins for the other 4 mounts, before they're going to release a 3rd set, so don't expect it in the coming 6 months at least. But I would love to see a dragon skin for the griffon. Thinking about it, it's such a logical choice that I don't expect they'll never do it.

Edit: Nevermind that part about the other 4 mounts. I was just diving down to the Verdant Brink flax farm on my griffon when I realized I mistake. But the other part still stands. ;)

@Cuddy.6247 said:55% for the shrine guardian. The cross-section with the Naruto/anime fandom is strong.

i like naruto (at least the parts where theres no cheesy talking and constant explaining of attacks)... but it's not cuz of naruto that i like the skin... it's a majestic mythological creature, and frankly if u read my other thread, most ppl who like the skin dont even know about naruto or what an anime is.just like we like dragons not because of games of thrones, but because it's a dragon.

I absolutely love the design of the springer skin. I still won't spend 2000 gems on it, but it doesn't take away from how much I appreciate its design. Second place would be the new jackal, but I feel like it's a bit too far of a departure from the original sand jackal design for me to ever want to use it.

To be honest, I do not like any of them much. A matter of taste of course: I generally prefer more simple skins relying on colors/visual effects, with no/less adds , like the stardust one for the Griffon, or the arctic one for the Springer. Now if I should go for one of the poll, I would take the Jackal one. :)

Its strange, the shrine Jackal is not my no.1 on the list, its either no.2 or no.3, its the only one I got.If there was a full set of reforged skins I would’ve bought them without so much a twitch of doubt.While the Avian Raptor is also very cool, I know I won’t use it enough to justify the cost.

I like them all but don't own any - not yet anyway. I am a bit too frugal to spend all those gems on just one skin. Maybe one day I will. I have learnt never to say never.I had to choose one so I went with the Shrine Guardian because it is new and pretty and I love seeing it around.

Archived