I'm confused about Glyphs for gathering tools

You use one glyph per one tool. In order to get more 'copies' of that glyph, you must buy the tool(s) for that said glyph again. For example, in order to get Glyph of Bounty for all three of my gathering tools, I had to buy the Shifting Sand Mining Pick three times.

It is possible to switch the one glyph to the tool needed as you gather each gathering types, but I don't recommend it as it takes time and is inefficient.

Hope this helped.

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:You use one glyph per one tool. In order to get more 'copies' of that glyph, you must buy the tool(s) for that said glyph again. For example, in order to get Glyph of Bounty for all three of my gathering tools, I had to buy the Shifting Sand Mining Pick three times.

It is possible to switch the one glyph to the tool needed as you gather each gathering types, but it will cost you Transmutation Charges each time. So don't recommend it.

Hope this helped.

It costs nothing to exchange, remove/place Glyphs. It is Gathering Tool Skins that cost a Transmutation Charge to change.

Archived