PIPS for EOTM

Killerhulk.7452

Is there any possible way we can get PIPs in EoTM? I really miss that map and I know many others who would love to get back into it. It used to be really compeditive and the map is really good for fast pace action. Would be amazing to get the rewards flowing in EoTM again.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea considering that nowdays having all four maps queued is pretty normal in the weekend, no pips in EotM is pretty bad. But it should be something gimped, like 1 pip base for third place.

In my opinion it should be either deleted or viable for normal WvW rewards. At this point going to EotM during queue is just one big meme like OS.

I would be so great if they would show some love for eotm - in my opinon the most fun and best looking map :)Sadly most people dont go there anymore because of the missing pips...It's really sad that most of the wvw updates don't apply to eotm - it has so much potential :(

@Killerhulk.7452 said:Is there any possible way we can get PIPs in EoTM?

ANet made a mistake in letting EotM grant WXP. I'm happy they learned not to repeat the mistake with pips.

If anything they could add Fractal relics/encryptions/karma, gliding and mount unlocks, and Tyria/Hot/PoF mastery points as EotM rewards. And now, of course, Swim-Speed Infusions.

At least let existing contribution points decay there. We had level 6 and went there to GvG but ended up with no pips for time already spent in WvW. It would also stop people from taking up queue spots while waiting for their contribution to decay.

I honestly liked the megaserver EoTM when it was getting play. You could always get fights with different stuff other than the matchup you were in(really easy fights tho). With the alliance stuff coming out tho you'll prob always get action in WvW if it works right so we don't even need EoTM anymore after that i guess so you can delete it. :)

Archived