LS4E3 Trailer: tomorrow? Next week? Your guess.

LS4E2 should have been released on feb 27 but, due to a serious bug in the system, it was delayed for a week and it was released on march 6.With the 3 months schedule coming to an end soon and since trailer is always released 1 week before the patch, when do you think the trailer will be released?

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:they can take as long as they want xD cuz i'm dead broke right now after buying mounts and crap.

my guess is beginning of june. and then release 1 week into june. also rip @someone thinking we're still in april xD

Doesnt matter if you are broke, given the episode is free

was talking 'bout the legendaries, pretty sure 1 leg weapon and 1 leg ring will be released in this next one. the prices are going to skyrocket, i need to save up to buy and stock the elder woods etc first

@Samnang.1879 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:they can take as long as they want xD cuz i'm dead broke right now after buying mounts and crap.

my guess is beginning of june. and then release 1 week into june. also rip @someone thinking we're still in april xD

was talking 'bout the legendaries, pretty sure 1 leg weapon and 1 leg ring will be released in this next one. the prices are going to skyrocket, i need to save up to buy and stock the elder woods etc first

Get those farming boots on soldier! Orr wont deforest itself!

@Randulf.7614 said:

am not a farmer!... most ppl can farm 1k gold in 1 week... but i cna't do that. i tried and i just fall asleep at the desk after 5 mins, literally. i get gold from doing things i enjoy, i.e. t4, ab, td meta, raids etc.

worse comes to worse, my trump card is my credit card

@Susy.7529 said:I would like to know if the 3 months timer starts from the original LS4E2 release date (feb 27th) or the effective one (march 6th).

It's not a timer really, it's their intended goal to release an episode every two or three months but it's not a hard and fast rule.

However, there are three LS teams and each team works on different episodes so it's unlikely that the problems with LS3E2 directly slowed down the team developing LS3E3.

@Samnang.1879 said:

am not a farmer!... most ppl can farm 1k gold in 1 week... but i cna't do that. i tried and i just fall asleep at the desk after 5 mins, literally. i get gold from doing things i enjoy, i.e. t4, ab, td meta, raids etc.

If you’re going to keep spending money with each release to buy legendary weapons, buying new accounts is better off in the long run. It’ll take just a bit under five months to break even assuming you spent $20. If you do ascended crafting, this will be shortened considerably depending on what the profit margins are.

As far as when we’ll see an announcement, I’m thinking next week. Just a guess based on nothing.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

If you’re going to keep spending money with each release to buy legendary weapons, buying new accounts is better off in the long run. It’ll take just a bit under five months to break even assuming you spent
$20
. If you do ascended crafting, this will be shortened considerably depending on what the profit margins are.

As far as when we’ll see an announcement, I’m thinking next week. Just a guess based on nothing.

oh i spent way more than that on the gemstore... xD can't buy legendary with $20 xDDD...i've thought about making 2nd acct too, but then what made me hesitant was that i can rarely finish gw2 routine per day... so another acct would be too time-consuming... and also the fact that i have to run around hp's to get specialization is really daunting.

@Samnang.1879 said:

If you’re going to keep spending money with each release to buy legendary weapons, buying new accounts is better off in the long run. It’ll take just a bit under five months to break even assuming you spent
$20
. If you do ascended crafting, this will be shortened considerably depending on what the profit margins are.

oh i spent way more than that... xDi've thought about making 2nd acct too, but then what made me hesitant was that i can rarely finish gw2 routine per day... so another acct would be too time-consuming... and also the fact that i have to run around hp's to get specialization is really daunting.

You just use it for the login rewards. Takes about a min per account to log into it at most.

@Samnang.1879 said:

No they won't, economy is already trashed beyond repair. Last legendary release caused whole 4 copper of skyrocket in mithril price.

3 months in-between will likely be the norm this time, since they'll want to stretch them out as long as possible. Season 3 started nearly a year after HoT, so if they don't stretch it, they'll need more episodes or a gap at the end. On the 3 month schedule, it won't be revealed for another 2 weeks, with a release in June. Depending on what their goal is at E3 however, they may delay it by a week to launch it there.

Trailer will come out the week of Memorial Day(May 28th) and the episode will be released the week of June 4th...those are 4/5 day windows by the way.

@Healix.5819 said:3 months in-between will likely be the norm this time, since they'll want to stretch them out as long as possible. Season 3 started nearly a year after HoT, so if they don't stretch it, they'll need more episodes or a gap at the end. On the 3 month schedule, it won't be revealed for another 2 weeks, with a release in June. Depending on what their goal is at E3 however, they may delay it by a week to launch it there.

More episodes is the most likely scenario in this case, in fact they've strongly hinted that this season will contain more episodes than previous seasons, so it's quite reasonable to presume that some episodes will appear closer together than others. Either way, even going with a 3 month cadence you're looking at approximately 8 or 9 episodes to get to the release window for Expac 3 if you don't want any downtime.

Archived