Can a DEV please close multiple instances of EBG - Game Breaking Bug!

In Tear 2 - EU - We are experiencing the new Feature called "2 EBG Maps for only one Server"

This means that even though Drakker may have 0 Points in normal WvW for their actual tick they get a full T3-Map as Points and no other Players can join that map.How do we now that is true?

-We asked them-We had them tick with 0 Points, but they won a Match-Someone made a Video as proof:

So how come you do not close that Map or close the WvW for 10 minutes, so the map is empty?

We don't care about the Points as off right now, because we are stil in first place (only by very Little) and if you close it now, we will certainly win this MUYou wouldn't have to do anything in Terms of Bans or other Measures, because the intentional interference and abuse of the system was of no effect-They are porting Players onto the map intentionally (Statement of some Players and Screenshots of Invites in the Mapchat)It takes basically no work to close a map manually

Now, I am quite sorry I had to make a second post, but the others didn't contain the necessary information and urgency as well as massive missinformation.

Thank you for your interest and work.

@TingleTangleBob.6027 said:We don't care about the Points as off right now, because we are stil in first place (only by very Little) and if you close it now, we will certainly win this MUYou wouldn't have to do anything in Terms of Bans or other Measures, because the intentional interference and abuse of the system was of no effect

If they wipe out this additional EBG instances soon (M)Elona might still win this MU, but Abaddon might lose this week. What Drakkar does here is some kind of intentional bug abuse and match manipulation.

@TingleTangleBob.6027 said:I appreciate the quick fix. Thank you guys from all of us!

Actually we don't even know if ArenaNet did ANYTHING to fix this problem (at least I can't find a single posting by ArenaNet regarding that bug) or if the maps just closed themselves. It would be really nice if there was some kind of official statement by @Matt Lambdin.8123 @McKenna Berdrow.2759 or @Gaile Gray.6029 if that bug was actually fixed because it would really suck if the same thing happens again next weekend.

Archived