Healing Scrapper

Before I say anything, I'd like to point out I am not claiming that this spec is better than or equal to current raid meta healing, but that it has potential.

With the buffs to med kit Engis have access to a large amount of outgoing healing, while still bringing alot of engineers utility. Scrapper can annihilate a break-bar with skills such as hammer 5, big ole bomb, and blast gyro.

In my opinion it probably has the most potential in the VG fight, mostly because of how well it can forgive mistakes in this fight. It is extremely mobile potentially giving swiftness and supper speed to allies as well as have multiple leaps., maybe even running rocket boots. Aoe immobilization and blow outs are good against orbs. Even with heal cool downs down the auto on med kit can up to 5 people solidly, especially if your crono is on chaos. Finally the best part is using function gyro to res somebody who got caught by a blue circle and went down, it happens all the time (seemingly 100% of pug runs). now you as the healer can stay in correct position, move to the green circles, while still resurrecting your downed ally.

I don't have any build i would consider _optimized _for this, I tested it with my druids armor (givers with monk runes) and berserk weapons and trinkets i already had on my engi.If anybody body has tried this to success or fail i would like to hear about it. Either way it is a fun build.

I think if you wanted to do this it's possible and has some unique tools it can bring to be encounter specific. Like for matt/sloth i can see elixir gun + elixir R being good support choices.

I haven't personally tested it because i'm not really willing to invest into it yet.

Archived