Make home BL garri and SMC keep un-upgradeable if owned by enemy server

The citadel waypoint on each boarder give quite a large advantage for defending/attacking the garrison. Unless the matchup is highly unfavourable the garrison falling is only a matter of time. The boarder invaders have to run across the whole map to get back to garrison if killed (if they have a T3 keep you can contest it).

I would not like that, but delayed upgradable m8 be more than fine, besides, if players keep atacking camps, willalready delay it's upgrade.

Guys i would not focus on request changes before the alliance stuff hits WvW, probably we will start requesting "better changes" for the current maps.I say better changes not that OP change is ilogical, but request changes after alliance stuff hits the game is more logical, the request changes for now that m8 bork up the game later game IF Anet really decided to add them.. w8 measuring the consequences as usually.

@Optimator.3589 said:Snipe dolyaks. Flip camps. Put out an all call to your server. Hit it during the enemy server's off hours. There's plenty you can do.

Agreed.

I am not sure he necessarily meant participation as far as pips. Some players log into EBG and if their keep is owned by the enemy, and WP'd, it can be demoralizing. It's part of the game, but some of the more, maybe one description would be fairweathers?, feel it's hopeless.

But it's a perfect time to get a group together, small if necessary, and take an alternate exit, and hit their side. Draw them out then take back your keep.

It's just there are too many people who get caught up in the pixels. It's just 1's and 0's.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Suggestion to make home BL garri and SMC keep (not smc) un-upgradeable if owned by enemy server.A T3 garri on Home BL or SMC keep (not smc) owned by the enemy can be quite discouraging to participation I feel.

So, you mean EB keep. No idea why you'd call it stonemist castle keep. I'm not sure if that is better or worse than calling EB keep 'garri'. Although, the confusion that gives people thinking they are talking about the BL garri is slightly amusing.

Why are you saying "Stone Mist Castle" keep instead of "Eternal Battle Grounds" keeps?

If you're going to ask for 4 out of 6 keeps not be upgraded by the enemy why just just ask for all of them?

Only place I think that probably shouldn't be upgraded is "Stone Mist Castle" (just the castle not the keep).

@Coldtart.4785 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:Snipe dolyaks. Flip camps. Put out an all call to your server. Hit it during the enemy server's off hours. There's plenty you can do.

I, too, enjoy going into WvW and then proceeding to play nothing but pve content.

Hey, I know it bites, but if you're on a wood league server and you want to prevent your keep from getting upgraded(and can't actually beat the enemy on the battlefield), those are your options. I suppose coming to the forums to complain is also an option. /shrug

Archived