Running a glint open world build until i unlock renegade, pairing glint with assassin or jails?

Ryou.2398

@Arkantos.7460 said:i think that question is answered by watching skills of legends and traitlines .... well u have the choise of doing dps or beeing tanky... u cant have both unless u play both core rev

How is glint not tanky? Clearly not tanky as others but more tanky, glint seems to be fairly versatile but to say you cannot be both is kind of odd unless you mean from gear.

@Ryou.2398 said:Which is better for dps and survivability? I am doing meta maps and etc. Thanks all!Shiro is objectively better against single or grouped targets, whereas Jalis is more suited for whole mobs and generally provides more sustainable health.

I play pretty tanky, so often stick with Jalis unless I feel I can benefit from some extra assassin kick (particularly against objects immune to conditions).

if you use Shiro you attack faster and can do big breackbar damage on the elite skill and if you use the dworf you can use hammers for healing you and alies or get some extra buffs all up to how you want to play. i like Shiro more though but they both good for eather one just depends on your playstyle or mod for the day.

Shiro because reasons. The reasons:

*) The best weapon combination to farm open world PvE is probably hammer + sword + sword, changing sometimes to staff and axe when fast breaking of defiance bar is a must. This is due hammer has long range, large AoE damage and cc and its cleaving attacks lets you to maximize the number of targets and therefore the loot. Nothing worse in open PvE than trying to close the gap to mele only to see a ranged player to one shoot your next target...

*) Shiro works better with hammer because as Justine said lets you to avoid damage and to create the distance to maximize the CoR damage. Works also better than other legends to close the gap when we chose to go melee.

*) The breakstun in Jalis is garbage. Rite of the Great Dwarf : a 40 energy cost skill with 1.25 second cast? Wonderful.

I gotta go with Jalis. You don't need stunbreaks when you use Inspiring Reinforcement and Enhanced Bulwark to load yourself up on Stability. They're both rather tanky, and you can just round up mobs and spam auto and hammers to kill them all while taking almost no damage. Did I mention that the hammers heal you on hit?

Archived