Need Help with Dragon Stand Meta

Chasind.3128

I'm trying to get all of the HoT pets before I progress to PoF, I know PoF just came out and I should wait and such, but is any group willing to help complete the map? I'm not sure how long I'd have to wait before people start returning to HoT. I've been able to get behind the vines in HoT but for some reason, there are invisible walls that make no sense... I just want my electric wyvern >:(

I was looking on the wiki to see if the Wyvern was in another location, but it's only listed as being in Dragon's Stand. Dragon Stand was the location for daily event completer before reset today so.. I'd suggest putting something up in LFG to try and get help that way. When I was looking in LFG yesterday, I was surprised to see people playing through all of the HoT metas like normal. Good luck to you regardless, though.

@DebraKadabra.5278 said:I was looking on the wiki to see if the Wyvern was in another location, but it's only listed as being in Dragon's Stand. Dragon Stand was the location for daily event completer before reset today so.. I'd suggest putting something up in LFG to try and get help that way. When I was looking in LFG yesterday, I was surprised to see people playing through all of the HoT metas like normal. Good luck to you regardless, though.

Thank you!

Archived