Is Condi Cleanse Random?

Sampson.2403

• 2 weeks later...

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Last applied, first to go.

How does that work with stacks that are re applied work? I.e someone applies 3 stacks of burning, then 8 stacks of confusion and then 4 more stacks of burning.

In this example burning is the last applied and all 7 stacks will go on one cleanse?

@Sampson.2403 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Last applied, first to go.

How does that work with stacks that are re applied work? I.e someone applies 3 stacks of burning, then 8 stacks of confusion and then 4 more stacks of burning.

In this example burning is the last applied and all 7 stacks will go on one cleanse?

Yes

@Erzian.5218 said:

@Namless.4028 said:The same gors for boon removal

Last time I tried, which was quite a while ago, corruption was completely random. At release, it was based on the order of application but they changed it at some point. I kind of doubt that they changed it back but who knows.Condi cleanse is LIFO. Boonrip is LIFO.Condi-to-boon conversion is random. Boon-to-condi conversion (aka boon corrupt) is random.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Namless.4028 said:The same gors for boon removal

Last time I tried, which was quite a while ago, corruption was completely random. At release, it was based on the order of application but they changed it at some point. I kind of doubt that they changed it back but who knows.Condi cleanse is LIFO. Boonrip is LIFO.Condi-to-boon conversion is random. Boon-to-condi conversion (aka boon corrupt) is random.

To add to this incase people didn't know conditions are applied in the order they read down a skill.

Archived