Weird similarities?

(not endorsing this product I just thought the video looked cool and there were really cool similarities between it and guild Wars. Bizarre.)I know that they aren't related at all, but I was watching youtube and I saw an ad that featured a Knight with a shield made of blue fire. It also included a blue dragon at his command. It reminded me of a guardian and aurene and there were lots of cool similarities. At one point in the video, his feet have a blue fire aura around him that kinda looked like the aura guardians get at their feet when they use signet of courage. Some of the things he does with his shield is similar to gaurdian shield weapon skills.

@Tremidine.6871 said:(not endorsing this product I just thought the video looked cool and there were really cool similarities between it and guild Wars. Bizarre.)I know that they aren't related at all, but I was watching youtube and I saw an ad that featured a Knight with a shield made of blue fire. It also included a blue dragon at his command. It reminded me of a guardian and aurene and there were lots of cool similarities. At one point in the video, his feet have a blue fire aura around him that kinda looked like the aura guardians get at their feet when they use signet of courage. Some of the things he does with his shield is similar to gaurdian shield weapon skills.

Guardians/Holy knights/Paladins in fantasies have always had either the blue or the golden theme to symbolize their holiness.

I like the color blue with the guardians because it's often associated with water which symbolizes purity, hence why water is transparent. It has nothing to hide.

Archived