Is Lingering Curse Bug? Only receive 64 Condi Damage Increase

reapex.8546

What was your gear when you tested this? Were the main hand and off hand both of the same quality and same stats set as the greatsword? I can see that you got slightly more crit chance/precision with scepter, I suspect that both set are a bit different.

To be more accurate precision and expertise shouldn't be affected by the trait in the stat window.

Edit: The worse offender there is that 1712 on the link is the value you got for GS not for scepter.

Greatswrod > @Dadnir.5038 said:

What was your gear when you tested this? Were the main hand and off hand both of the same quality and same stats set as the greatsword? I can see that you got slightly more crit chance/precision with scepter, I suspect that both set are a bit different.

To be more accurate precision and expertise shouldn't be affected by the trait in the stat window.

Edit: The worse offender there is that 1712 on the link is the value you got for GS not for scepter.

Thank you for your help, I believe I found the issue. I had 1-2 wrong armor pieces equipped (they have the same skins as the right armor pieces). It was my mistake, I appreciate you two's help. Thank you!Okay my dagger off hand was exotic, which is why the stats were slightly different. I upgraded the dagger to ascended and made sure the sigils were normalized. I also triple checked my gear again, some numbers change slightly.Weapons

GS 215 Power, 118 Precision, 215 Condition Damage, 118 Expertise : Sigils agony and geomancyScepter 108 Power, 59 Precision, 108 Condition Damage, 59 Expertise : Sigils agony and geomancy

Traits:

Curses 3, 1, 3Soul Reaping 1, 2, 3Reaper 2, 3, 2

Total Condition Damage Stats

Condition Damage Total With Greatsword Equipped: 1,592Condition Damage Total with Scepter \ Dagger Equipped: 1,738;
1,738 - 1592 = 146 (i have a + 5 condition infusion, so the discrepancy is expected, I guess).

So, now it's fine. I have two armor sets in my inventory. What probably happen is, two armor pieces didn't get transfer on my character. When I changing armor pieces. So, it's not bugged, was user error but ty @Dadnir.5038 and @Amerikajinn.4635 for your help. I'm going to change the armor skin of my shoulders, both shoulder pieces look identical.

Archived