Highland Griffon master. After speed nerf.

Did A-net alter the time requirement for gold challange. I swear when I look at youtube walktrough I can see that pulling up after Grffion dive doesn't lose your speed. When I attempt challenge. I always lost speed at the long glide losing about 5 second compare to the vid .

Not that I'm aware of. The only change recently was the addition to the mini-pet to the chest reward table. Remember, you must be at full dive speed before the lift speed can apply.

Personally, I can tell you I had the same issue. It wasn't a bug, but me not timing the dives and lifts right. Even so, I still got gold with the challenge. It was close, but I still did it.

Good luck. ?

I can also tell you it might have to do with your keybinding. If you have your lift bound to the same key that you have your stall (having your griffon stop moving forward and start slowly descending at a certain spot) bound to (which was default for me) it caused lots of issues slowing my character down during the race. Switching that key binging really upped my game.

@"Narcemus.1348" said:I can also tell you it might have to do with your keybinding. If you have your lift bound to the same key that you have your stall (having your griffon stop moving forward and start slowly descending at a certain spot) bound to (which was default for me) it caused lots of issues slowing my character down during the race. Switching that key binging really upped my game.

So I can't use S (Which is back pedal on defalut movement)key to lift Griffon up then .

Reason to talk about speed nerf is that the Vid on you tube is the pre fix-patch where people dont lose speed at all if they just tap back pedal. And that fix didn't come for months before people get used to it.

The Vid I use for reference is this one

Archived