What's in your Shared Inventory?

This is what I currently have equipped: portal devices and tomes, some consumables that need to go, my "daily cool stuff at a low price" ;) achievement rewards, regular service consumables, my portable MF, an endless repair kit, salvage kits, and of course the best item in GW2, my trusty permanent bank access express (a lucky BLC drop that makes life in this game so much easier <3 ).hZgS28u.jpg

! Imgur

1. Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic
  2. Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic
  3. empty
  4. Ascended Salvage Kit
  5. Teleport to Friend
  6. empty
  7. Gleam of Sentience
  8. Ley-Energy Matter Converter
  9. empty
  10. Brandstone Multitool
  11. empty
  12. Home Portal Stone
  13. Invidation to "Lily of the Elon"
  14. Season 3 Portal Tome
  15. Season 4 Portal Tome
  16. Spearmarshal's Plea
  17. Mystic Forge Conduit (one of my regrettable life choices, but whatever.)

The empty slots mostly exist because a number of other eaters, and some older shared items, were no longer relevant to my daily use, so have been demoted. I have not yet identified what will refill those slots, though if nothing else the steady creep of detecto-widgets will.

(In fact, I just moved the Phasic Distortion Reader into an empty slot, because I still occasionally do those.)

Mine is full of convenience items and "infinte use items" of varying usefulness (I'm collecting those - please don't judge). Currently it looks like this (screen taken from gw2efficiency - not at home right now).

The living world map specific items are in there as long as I think I might need them, but they are the first to go/rotate for other/new items. Also the magic find food will at some point be replaced by the Xera portal device (once I finally acquire it - I haven't stepped into raids for a while...).

I never use the shared slots for infinite gathering tools though - I exchange them between chars via bank contract, which isn't much more of a hassle than putting them into the slots directly. I generally find it annoying to swap them between chars since I have a bad memory and need to look at gw2efficieny to even find them again :)

• Season 3 Tome.
  • Season 4 Tome.
  • Home instance stone.
  • Phasic thingy.
  • Copper-fed
  • One pass for each craftingbanktradepostguildstuff room (Mistlock, Lily, Royal Terrace, etc.)
  • Infinite Repair kit
  • Infinite Trading Post NPC
  • Infinite Mystic Forge
  • Infinite mop chop shop(1) token. ("Permanent Self-Style Hair Kit")
  • Pile of Bank access chips (Not paying 2800 gold for a permanent one, thanks)
  • Karmic Converter
  • Pile of Writs of Experience that builds up as I do stuff and gets traded for a Tome every time it goes beyond 20.
  • Pile of Merchant express tokens
  • Pile of Black Lion Chests for quick access for any character that happens to get a / some key(s).
  • Pile of Swim infusions

(1) There was a hair place across from my high school by that name, and it stuck in my mind. Bear in mind that I graduated in 1984 and left town never to return almost immediately after, so it has stuck for more than just a day or two.

First off as always, need more shared inventory spots please. :)

There required disclaimer done.

• Royal Terrace or Mistlock Pass (both at times but not enough room)
  • Salvage-a-matics (Copper/Silver)
  • Portal LS3 Tome
  • Portal LS4 Tome
  • 3 Specialized Unlimited Gathering Tools
  • 3 Common amoung all toons boosters
  • All the rest, Guild and Superior WvW seige blueprints

If we had a booster wallet, siege wallet, salvaging wallet then would be better off. More profitable options for ANet, sell us more shared inventory spots. Most people I know that use these would buy more.

Good hording!

Junk.

Seriously, I use mine for things I don't use often but might want to use at any given moment. Right now its:

• Endless Mystery Quaggan Tonic
  • Balloon, Kite, Pirate Sword Toy,
  • Revive Orb, Teleport to Friend, Bank Access Express, Repair Canisters, Merchant Express, TP Express,
  • Permanent Portable Provisioner
  • Silverwastes Shovels, HoT map potions (x3, not sure if Dragon's Stand has one)
  • Lily of the Elon pass
  • Salvage Kit

At first I had this stupid attitude towards shared inventory slots where I didn't want to put an item in unless I was certain it was the best possible use for the slot - as if I thought it was a permanent choice (even though I knew it wasn't). To get over that I made a point of swapping around a bunch of the items I had in there on a regular basis. Now the first 10 slots (toys and instant service items) are pretty much permanent but the last 7 change regularly.

This is usually how it's setup, changes usually are putting Silver-fed Salvage-O-Matic where the Mystic Salvage Kit is, if i'm too lazy to make a new one.Salvaging tools are there for easy access on other characters, if unlimited tools are not there I've equipped them on a character and that characters Limited use tools are stored in their place.

AglPJji.jpg?1

Archived