[iLL] iLLuminatriots is Recruiting Active PVE'rs [NA][PVE]

ILLuminatriots [iLL] is recruiting! We are a small level 38 PvE-focused guild based in North America. Our guild has been up and running for 3 years now, with a focus on maintaining a laid-back and friendly environment for all members. We're primarily active at night (EST), though we do see a few members here and there throughout the day. We are not a WvW/PvP guild, so in order to facilitate those who want one, we keep a loose rep policy. We want people to feel like a part of our community, but not bound to us.

-Rules-

• Don't be a jerk: No hate speech/harassment/etc. Let's keep this guild a friendly one.
  • Be active: We want active guildies; those who've been gone for over a month will be kicked.

• No voice communications: We prefer to keep guild chat in guild chat. No TS, discord, etc. All in game!

-What We Offer-

• Dungeons and Fractals: Most of our group are t1/t2. While we mostly run on weeknights, guildies are encouraged to group up among themselves at any time!

• Teaching: Never touched a dungeon? Don't even know what a fractal is? No problem. If you're willing to listen, we're willing to help.

• General Help: Be it builds, HPs, or even just how to reach that one vista, we have many members who'd love to help somebody along.

If you're interested in joining up or just want more information, contact The Tee Why.4807 (In-game is the best way to get a hold of me, so throw me an in-game mail! I'll get back to you ASAP)

See you in the desert!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...