[EU][PvE] Hound of Abaddon - EU Region - Relaxed social guild looking for friends! 18+ :) - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU][PvE] Hound of Abaddon - EU Region - Relaxed social guild looking for friends! 18+ :)

Comments

• vaylortales.6378vaylortales.6378 Member ✭✭
    edited May 18, 2019

I won't be on as much til Monday if you need an invite please mail to Frenzy.7391 if he's not online or DM him in game if you manage to catch him online at the time for an invite :)

• Frenzy.7391Frenzy.7391 Member ✭✭
    edited June 13, 2019

Our Hide and Seek event has started. This is the first location. Do you know where to find it?

If you'd like to partake join us on Discord and in Guild. The event will be running for 7 days.
    Only Hound of Abaddon guild members are allowed to partake in the event.

More information can be found on discord: https://discord.me/houndofabaddon

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake! ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑) (⋆._.)⊃▁⛥⌒*゚.❉・゜・。.
    Don't forget you are welcomed to join us on discord!

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake! ゚・:。(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`)~。*:・゚

• Henlo, I'm returning player, last time I logged in was... idk, 1 year ago I guess. I was a hardcore player, I did every raid, cm fractals and wvw. Now I don't remember anything, all I have is my gear and desire to start again in this game. I want to slowly catch up to all these new things, take part in world events, join your fractals runs maybe and the most important to have someone to talk to. I'm not a good english speaker (as you see in this text :P) but im trying my best. Do you think you have place for me?

edited May 23, 2019

@noform.8094 Hi there, that's okay, I'm not a native English speaker too so I don't speak good English, you shouldn't worry about that! ^^ Yes, we do have a place for everyone as long as they wish to be a part of our guild community :) We have raid training if you're looking to get back into raids, for fractals I would say most of our members are still within T1-T3 so if you don't mind joining them even though they're not T4-ready, I think that would be fab! If you wish to run world events with the guild, all you need to do is let everyone know in the guild chat or in our discord, normally someone will be eager to tag along so don't be shy to voice out! I'll be sending you out an invite if you decide this is the right guild for you ^^

• Ye sure, sounds great for me, I'm waiting for an invite then

• xKrK.8302xKrK.8302 Member

Been causally playing for years but never joined a guild but now hoping to find a chill guild to be apart of which yours seems to be! Soloing and reading map chat is getting dull.
    Hope to hear from you!

• @noform.8094
    Apologies for the late response, I was hit by a migraine yesterday and was forced to rest throughout the night but I've informed one of our margonite to send you an invite, to which I understand you've already gotten it, yes?

@xKrK.8302
    Yes, you're also welcomed to be a part of our family! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Just sent you an invite :)

edited May 24, 2019

Here are other info concerning the guild, I've gotten quite a lot of DMs/mails from random people asking these questions, so I might as well write them here :)
    As of the current date to which this is posted, the guild's...
    ★ Age group: Most of us are between 20-30 years old, although some may be older than 30, some may be younger than 20, we don't discriminate by age-group, we accept all age range as long as they are respectful of one another.
    ★ Guild Hall Level 36 - slowly progressing to Level 40. We have The Lost Precipice guild hall.
    ★ Active members log in around 18:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC; 20-30 players in the afternoon and < 30 players in the evening depending on the day of the week.
    ★Rank progression in the guild depends entirely on your activity contribution and participation to the guild. We value more for your social contributions over financial ones :)
    ★ Inclusivity: Yes we do support inclusivity, as of now, we have members who suffer from mental illnesses, dyslexia and even Asperger. We don't discriminate by a person's health status nor their social identity, we accept every one of whatever background they are as long as respect is return with each other, and one does not demand over the other. We are here to play the game together and enjoy being with each other's company :)

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake! :D

• Sacu.8761Sacu.8761 Member

Hi. Could I please get an invite? Thanks

• @Sacu.8761 said:
    Hi. Could I please get an invite? Thanks

Hey there, I've just sent you an invite! Welcome to the guild :)

• Hi, I'm an on and off player since launch, coming back from a long break. If you're still open to invites, would like to join if possible. Thanks.

• @Jakare.6807 said:
    Hi, I'm an on and off player since launch, coming back from a long break. If you're still open to invites, would like to join if possible. Thanks.

Hey there, yes we are always open for invites, I've invited you as well! Don't forget to accept it when you log in :) Welcome to the guild! (˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑)

edited July 30, 2019

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake! ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑) (⋆._.)⊃▁⛥⌒*゚.❉・゜・。.

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake! <3

• Hi, I'm a returning player but I consider that I never knew how to play properly.
    I'm very social, playing another MMO too but willing to joing a guild cause I feel a bit lost in all the game.
    Would that be ok ?

Hi @sashavonbadass.6015 ,

That's all good :) I've sent you an invite to the guild :D

edited July 30, 2019

• Reverend Earth.8019Reverend Earth.8019 Member
    edited June 4, 2019

Hey! Returning player here, bit useless and need to get better :) Never been in a guild before and would love to give it a go.
    I'm two missions into LW2, that's how long it is since I was playing, lol - although I can glide and ride a dinosaur now!!

• @Reverend Earth.8019 said:
    Hey! Returning player here, bit useless and need to get better :) Never been in a guild before and would love to give it a go.
    I'm two missions into LW2, that's how long it is since I was playing, lol - although I can glide and ride a dinosaur now!!

Hey there, you'll most likely fit in here! We too have quite a lot of returning players in the guild and are progressing through the game ^^ I'll ask a representative to send you an invite then cuz I can't log in right now to send you an invite :)

• Hey there, been out of game a few months and am very PvE based, currently crafting 2nd legendary (if I can remember where I left off lol). Looking for a nice friendly guild to ease the loneliness of PvE, and ofc get better to join on runs...not really done many dungeons and am low on fractals too...but hey, I can learn :)

Hope for an invite in game

thx, KT :)

Hi @Keejteej.4062 :),

More than welcome to join ;3 I like to think we're friendly :)
    I'm still low on fractals too ._. just entered Tier 2

I've sent you an invite to the guild :3

• @vaylortales.6378 said:

@Reverend Earth.8019 said:

Hey there, you'll most likely fit in here! We too have quite a lot of returning players in the guild and are progressing through the game ^^ I'll ask a representative to send you an invite then cuz I can't log in right now to send you an invite :)

Thanks for the invite and see you in-game! :)

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :D

• Hi there, I was wondering if you were still accepting applications to join the guild? if so, I would love to be sent an invite!

• Hello! This guild sounds quite a nice place so if it's still possible I'd like to join. I am a returning player, haven't played in about... 3-4 years, so by now I'm a complete newbie if that isn't a problem :confounded:

edited June 11, 2019

Hi @Quartz.8427

We are still recruiting :) I've sent you an invite :3

Hi @DarkGrav.5206

That's all good, we have quite a few returning players as well as actual new players :3
    I've sent you an invite :)

Be sure to join us on Discord too :D

• Hi!
    I have a few questions if you don't mind.
    I'm not a native English-speaker. Will that be a problem?
    I don't really understand how to use a discord or to join a guild without invitation. How shall I proceed? If the previous question is not a problem, of course.
    Thank you!

HI @Lukaina.6574 ,

If you can speak and understand it, it won't be a problem. (I'm not a native English-speaker either :3).
    Discord is our platform for communication both in and out of game. It might be worth while to watch some videos regarding it in your native tongue to get a better understanding of it.

I've sent you an invite to the guild :)

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :)

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :)

edited July 30, 2019

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake! ゚・:。(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`)~。*:・゚

We're still around, just a little bit quiet cuz it's summer time!

• Nico.2350Nico.2350 Member

Hi i'm a newish player looking for a guild got a lvl 80 hunter (soul beast). May i get an invite?

Hi @Nico.2350 ,

Sent you a guild invite :)

• Hey, can ya throw me an invite? I'm semi-new, got a few 80s but still a lot to learn about the game!

• @prince of gotham.5016 said:
    Hey, can ya throw me an invite? I'm semi-new, got a few 80s but still a lot to learn about the game!

I've sent you a guild invite, welcome to the guild and I hope you get along with everyone else ^^

• Hi, I'm a new player looking for a casual PvE guild. I'd like to join you guys if that's possible. Thanks! ( ˃ᆺ˂= )

edited July 18, 2019

@Vivie.6194 said:
    Hi, I'm a new player looking for a casual PvE guild. I'd like to join you guys if that's possible. Thanks! ( ˃ᆺ˂= )

Hey there, yeah sure, let me log in and give you an invite to the guild. I hope you get along fine with everyone and welcome to the guild! I noticed we replied a bit late to this. Apologies on our side :)

• Hi, I'm a new player (well, played GW2 when it came out and...but that's it really xD). I recently returned, planning to get into the game a bit deeper and looking for a casual-social pve guild. Would like to join if possible :)

• @Ambrose.3867 said:
    Hi, I'm a new player (well, played GW2 when it came out and...but that's it really xD). I recently returned, planning to get into the game a bit deeper and looking for a casual-social pve guild. Would like to join if possible :)

Hi there, yes it is possible. Our guild makes up of a lot of returning players so I think you'll fit in just fine ^^ Sending out invite to you and welcome to the guild!

• Monarch.7241Monarch.7241 Member ✭✭
    edited July 20, 2019

Im gonna try to contact you guys after my ban drops (3h for bad boii stuff/reaction to a bad conducting players in ranked arena, who instead of fighting, aim the air and shoot at it...) Im planning to start playing my revenant as a healer, I have no clue whats the playstyle with this "thing", I have been played similar classess before, but in another game, so so I wanted to try this thing in this game. I have also 4 other classess but from them I know only 2 (Core/Dragonhunter Guardian, and core/daredevil Thief) I have tried some sort of a mantra bunker but I disliked it bigtime and I just abandoned the whole conception of it, slow casts, lazy display, kitten time to wait for the casts to kick in... thats not my thing, atleast for now (need more time to practice that thing). btw the discord link is kinda broken, I cannot join the channel from it.

edited July 28, 2019

@Monarch.7241 said:
    Im gonna try to contact you guys after my ban drops (3h for bad boii stuff/reaction to a bad conducting players in ranked arena, who instead of fighting, aim the air and shoot at it...) Im planning to start playing my revenant as a healer, I have no clue whats the playstyle with this "thing", I have been played similar classess before, but in another game, so so I wanted to try this thing in this game. I have also 4 other classess but from them I know only 2 (Core/Dragonhunter Guardian, and core/daredevil Thief) I have tried some sort of a mantra bunker but I disliked it bigtime and I just abandoned the whole conception of it, slow casts, lazy display, kitten time to wait for the casts to kick in... thats not my thing, atleast for now (need more time to practice that thing). btw the discord link is kinda broken, I cannot join the channel from it.

My apologies on behalf of my team for the broken link, you need to manually copy-paste the link into your browser. All links that redirect you to external web page seem to be broken in this forum for the past few days except those that redirect you inside the forum. I hope that helps!

• Hey,
    I am a returning player, transferred from NA to EU as that's where I am at (Gandara to be specific). I am looking for a social and chill guild. Played since launch and stopped about three years ago. I am a little lost with some of the new stuff, which I am sure is a lot of us! I am into PvE stuffs, like dungeons etc and I super loved WvW and casual PvP back in the day too.

But it's all so much more fun with a few guildies around. Are you still recruiting? I'd love to give it a go!

• We now have a form sign-up application if you wish to join us.
    https://forms.gle/8yqCSeMmX9LLHr4s6
    The reason why we have this is that we noticed that a lot of people who joined us, ended up being inactive or isn't really socially active and they were filling up our roster.

• You might need to copy-paste that instead of clicking on the link because this forum seemed to return non-existing page for external links.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.