[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

About us
We are a growing English-speaking social community based in the EU that mainly does PvE content but we are excited to broaden our horizons to PvP content*. If you're looking for a non-elitist, chill, and casual community then check us out! We’re looking for active contributing players who are willing to do events with us and with personalities of quirky and fun with a wacky sense of humor! We want our community to thrive and be a place where members would enjoy each other’s company! 

*WvW content will be looked at once it is easier for members to play together. As we're all scattered across different home servers.

We encourage you to take initiative, to organize events (whether spontaneous or planned), to hop on to voice or even use the text channels available, to socialize with others.
You do not have to be an Officer or have a high rank in order to do any of these things.
If you want to organize something that requires more planning or assistance from Officers, feel free to message us and we'll help you to the best of our abilities.

Lastly, the idea behind Daemorus is to have someone to play with, regardless of what you feel like playing.

Our principles
Our community is first and foremost focused on building a friendly social community; that being said we welcome all skill levels whether you just bought the game, a returnee, or a veteran player!

Current status as of 2023-01-06
Member count has grown quite a bit. We're around 16 online during peak hours. We are now running the following events on a weekly schedule.
We start the week with Guild Missions on Mondays followed by Casual PvP on Wednesdays, On Friday we do Emboldened Raids, followed by a Full Clear of IBS/EoD Strikes on Saturdays (except for Harvest Temple) and finally ending our week with Dungeons on Sunday. Strikes might be updated to rotate between IBS and EoD each week, to shorten the time required.
The above is still somewhat true, however, Guild Missions aren't as popular anymore. It still runs, but there aren't a lot of us doing it. As for Dungeons, the slot is still open for Dungeons, but requires someone to take initiative to create a group. Seems we have a more interest here to do it compared to Guild Missions, however no one seems to want to lead it 😂 PvP is been canceled due to the Officer focusing on his studies and lastly Strikes are now rotated between IBS and EOD each week. Apart from this, we have some spontaneous Fractals and Raids happening.

All events are scheduled for 6:30PM Server Time.
I will update this section as things change to ensure everyone who is reading this has the latest information.

Our goals in no particular order
  1. Building a core group of active members
  2. Participating in weekly events such as
    1. Guild Missions ✔️
    2. Open World content (World Bosses, Events, Bounties, Hero Point Runs)
    3. Casual PvP
    4. Casual WvW*
    5. Dungeons
    6. Fractals
    7. Strike Missions ✔️
  3. Training raids
  4. Emboldened raids** ✔️

* Once alliances have been implemented.
** Somewhat training? Those who join have generally just watched one of the videos by Mukluk for each boss. With some clarification during the raid if we're failing on specific parts. No XP required.

What can you expect from us?
  1. Having a relaxed, mature and friendly environment.
  2. No drama (preferably)
  3. Weekly organized events (when we have a core group of active members)

What we expect from you
  1. A respectful & friendly attitude.
  2. Willingness to help out other members.
  3. Ability to laugh at oneself - everyone makes mistakes.
  4. Patience whilst we learn and grow our community.

Contact us
If you're interested in joining, please join us on Discord @ https://www.daemorus.com/discord

Edited by Frenzy.7391
Update our current status 2023-01-06

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So since my last post, the guild has grown to around 50 members :3

We've actively been doing all guild missions on Monday when they refresh, and trying to do reruns on Sunday for those who still need the rewards.We're also in the process of starting daily fractals, doing around 4-5 fractals, starting on whatever the lowest level is in the group in order to get everyone on a higher level.

Our current focus is getting players on a higher fractal tier in order for us to do Raids at some point.

As for the site, I'm currently working on finishing up the forum and hope I hope to have that up soon.

• 4 weeks later...

For those seeing this post, I can't edit the title. And the title reflects what I wanted the guild to be. However due to very little interest in PvP currently. We are just a PvE guild. I think once we get to the point where we are more established. We'd probably look at PvP again. Alternatively if we have enough interest for in guild people can group up and go on a killing spree. :3

• 3 months later...

As with all things the guild died. Players became less active. New content for other games released. Real Life took over and the guild became very quiet, having 2-3 members online at most during peak hours. It didn't help that the members that we had previously weren't a fan of communication, so even though they wanted to Fractals or a Dungeon they would never ask in guild to possibly spark interest or a guild run. Instead everyone just drifted off. It gave me some time to work on the site ^^, I feel like it's nearly there now, still on beta though.

I also spoke to others, who had previously lead guilds to get their opinions and advice on how to lead a successful guild. My motivation and spark has been re-lit and I don't ever plan on giving up on this guild. So with that said, we are once again an active guild (we're still small, and possibly more active now than we were previously). Our current goal is still exclusively PvE Content, trying to do Fractals Daily, Dungeons whenever someone feels like it and Guild Missions to be scheduled when we have the most active users online. So if my initial post still peaks your interest, give me a shout on Frenzy.7391 or post a message here and I'll get back to as soon as possible :)

So someone messaged me today, not being sure if he'd be allowed to join seeing as he was a returning player, that hasn't experienced much of the game. So with that I'm creating another this post. All players are welcome to join, veterans and new players a like regardless of your skill level. Since I've gotten the guild back on track we have done Fractals 3 times that we started on the first level with a guildy never having done Fractals before. My current Fractal Level is 17, I have yet to complete all dungeons and I have not touched raids yet.

So if this changes your mind and you'd like to join or have any question regarding the guild, give me a shout :)

So a few our members got together and did the first boss Spirit Vale :D ~ We plan on doing more tonight however we're short a few core members (Druids / Chrono) so if you'd like to give us a whirl, contact me in game or post a message here :3

Side note: This was the first time in a raid for a lot of us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping for Abaddon's sake.

And because things are moving forward, we're busy getting players geared in guild to attempt raids (Granted we're all noob with little to no XP).I think the last few things we're trying to get are Chronomancers and Druids (No surprise there, right?)