[EU][PVE] Hound of Abaddon, Looking for all to help us grow :D! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU][PVE] Hound of Abaddon, Looking for all to help us grow :D!

Frenzy.7391Frenzy.7391 Member ✭✭
edited October 27, 2018 in Looking For Guild

[HoA] Hound Of Abaddon is a newish formed guild LF members to fill our ranks. We are a small guild based in the European Time Zone. Our focus is to be a friendly social community that will do all content (within reason) that Guild Wars has to offer. We currently have around 10-15 active members in the guild with most of us being online from 18:00 to 22:00 (UTC). Representing us at all times is not a requirement, however I hope that the guild will grow to a point where you'd want to be representing us :)

We also have a Guild Site that's currently in development, test site can be viewed by following this link: https://beta.houndofabaddon.com/ (I will update this link once it's launched to the live environment).

We do have rules now. I won't be posting them here though. We have them hosted on our Discord server which you can join read and if you dislike them you can leave :) No hard feelings.
Representing is optional during group activities.

Discord Hound of Abaddon ( If you're going to join just to check the rules or haven't joined the guild yet, just mention it to me please ;3 If I do message you ^^,)

Currently main focus is to get to a high fractal level as a guild (not just a 5 people). If you're joining in hopes of raiding in a few days, you're going to be disappointed.
So if you want to help lowbies get to high level fracs, want to get to high level fracs or just want to meet new people and socialize this might be the place for you :3

We have a lot of open position for 'leadership' roles for veterans that are interested.

We run guild missions every Saturday at 7PM Server Time (UTC)

So if you're interested in the idea, like our logo ^^, have any questions or just want to give us a chance mail me on Frenzy.7391 or post a response here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Comments

• Frenzy.7391Frenzy.7391 Member ✭✭

So the guild has since grown to around 30 members :D

We've done a few guild missions.
    This week we plan on doing even more guild missions as well as claiming our guild hall :3

So since my last post, the guild has grown to around 50 members :3

We've actively been doing all guild missions on Monday when they refresh, and trying to do reruns on Sunday for those who still need the rewards.
    We're also in the process of starting daily fractals, doing around 4-5 fractals, starting on whatever the lowest level is in the group in order to get everyone on a higher level.

Our current focus is getting players on a higher fractal tier in order for us to do Raids at some point.

As for the site, I'm currently working on finishing up the forum and hope I hope to have that up soon.

For those seeing this post, I can't edit the title. And the title reflects what I wanted the guild to be. However due to very little interest in PvP currently. We are just a PvE guild. I think once we get to the point where we are more established. We'd probably look at PvP again. Alternatively if we have enough interest for in guild people can group up and go on a killing spree. :3

edited October 11, 2018

As with all things the guild died. Players became less active. New content for other games released. Real Life took over and the guild became very quiet, having 2-3 members online at most during peak hours. It didn't help that the members that we had previously weren't a fan of communication, so even though they wanted to Fractals or a Dungeon they would never ask in guild to possibly spark interest or a guild run. Instead everyone just drifted off. It gave me some time to work on the site ^^, I feel like it's nearly there now, still on beta though.

I also spoke to others, who had previously lead guilds to get their opinions and advice on how to lead a successful guild. My motivation and spark has been re-lit and I don't ever plan on giving up on this guild. So with that said, we are once again an active guild (we're still small, and possibly more active now than we were previously). Our current goal is still exclusively PvE Content, trying to do Fractals Daily, Dungeons whenever someone feels like it and Guild Missions to be scheduled when we have the most active users online. So if my initial post still peaks your interest, give me a shout on Frenzy.7391 or post a message here and I'll get back to as soon as possible :)

• So someone messaged me today, not being sure if he'd be allowed to join seeing as he was a returning player, that hasn't experienced much of the game. So with that I'm creating another this post. All players are welcome to join, veterans and new players a like regardless of your skill level. Since I've gotten the guild back on track we have done Fractals 3 times that we started on the first level with a guildy never having done Fractals before. My current Fractal Level is 17, I have yet to complete all dungeons and I have not touched raids yet.

So if this changes your mind and you'd like to join or have any question regarding the guild, give me a shout :)

• Bump It! Louder!

• Bump!

Also made changes to the main discussion based on the path we have taken to this point.

• We're always looking for new players to join us on our pursuit for fame and glory :D

• Friendly Bump :)

• So a few our members got together and did the first boss Spirit Vale :D ~ We plan on doing more tonight however we're short a few core members (Druids / Chrono) so if you'd like to give us a whirl, contact me in game or post a message here :3

Side note: This was the first time in a raid for a lot of us.

edited October 25, 2018

Don't mind me, just bumping this thread :3

• Bumping for Abaddon's sake.

• Bumping for the sake of Bumping.

Guild Missions are scheduled to run every Saturday at 7PM Server Time (UTC)

• I see Saffer, I upvote and ask for a guild invite. ;)
    Logging into Discord to put my stamp.

• We're still looking for new members :)

• Hello @Frenzy.7391

I was wondering how your guild is getting on since the re-luanch?
    I've recently came back after a little break so i'm looking for a new home.

• Hi @MJGRiffin.7092 ,

I think it's doing pretty well. It's going much better than it was before the re-launch.
    We have a lot of active members, Some are still shy, but the guild chat is starting to get more active.

• Hey, I would love to be a member of your growing guild :)

• Hi @Draco.7913,

I've sent you a message in game as well as an invite :3

• hey thank you :)

And because things are moving forward, we're busy getting players geared in guild to attempt raids (Granted we're all noob with little to no XP).
    I think the last few things we're trying to get are Chronomancers and Druids (No surprise there, right?)

• You need Druids?(I'm able to play every class; most best Condi Scourge as well as DPS Holo, Condi Renegade or Rifle DPS Deadeye(27k dps with a chrono nearby))

Nice.. i play a Druid as twink and like to raid too. I'm almost everyday online (doing nothing or farming gold) for raids i could go for friday to sunday 4.30pm.

HoA isn't a 18+ guild right? If not i'd like to join :smiley:

Greetings from Lon nox.5984 and Elona Reach.. currently..

(My main class normally is a condi scourge but there would be no problem for me playing Druid)

• Hi @Lox nox.5984,

That's pretty cool :3
    I can't give you an actual time for the raids yet, it would be a centralized time based on the members in the group ^^,

No we're not 18+

I'll send you a message in game before I invite you ^^, Else I'll send you a mail if you're not online before adding you :)

• Hello! I'm a very casual player that tries to fit in as much game time as possible. I started a couple months ago but I haven't really touched any fractal or raid content yet so I'm mostly wanting to join for the social part. May I join despite that?

• Hi @Kaze.7821,

Yes you can :) We welcome all members, regardless of their participation :3

I'll only be on later today and I'll invite you :)
    Alternatively you can join us on Discord and ask someone that's currently playing to invite you

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.