PvP Legendary Armor: which infusions?

Buran.3796

Got it! I made the decision to make the PvP Legendary armor in October, but really didn't push the gas to gather the tokens and gold until December. Since I already had the Ardent Glorious Armor most of the tokens were easy to obtain and the cost of the PvE materials were less than 1650 gold coins; I crafted the last piece this afternoon.

So now the question. I play mostly PvP and WvW (roaming). Didn't play Fractals/PvE raids in more than a year (despite I have a Necro in full ascended viper with 150 AR); aside from the Necro one of my Revs has a full ascended set in marauder and another in viper, with also a Guardian with mostly a zerk set (a couple of pieces in Valkyrie). Usually I run WvW infusions in those characters. Should I use Agony Resistance infusions in the Legendary armor, even if I plan to use it mostly in WvW? Should I replace the WvW infusions in my marauder set to wield it in fractals? The ones of you which already have the legendary armor (whichever was the source, PvE, PvP or WvW), which kind of loadouts you use between game modes? Thanx in advance.

You can freely swap infusions in legendary armor from agony to wvw, just fyi. So simply buying both isn't out of the question, and having separate pve / wvw accessories.

If you're rich and do both on the same character, may as well do the +5 / +9 PVE infusions as the 19% (?) extra lord damage wont be make or break.I have legendary heavy but have my ascended viper heavy with agony infusions and just use that bc I'm lazy to swap it and it allows me to keep the legendary on my rev which is usually full WvW infusioned.

Archived