Sigil of Revocation

mrauls.6519

@"mrauls.6519" said:Is this sigil like Sigil of Nullification, where it only triggers when the target has a boon?

Yes, it is similar. The only difference is that sigil of revocation requires you to hit you're target compared to sigil of nullification where you have a 60% chance on critical hits. They both have the same cooldown.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:Is this sigil like Sigil of Nullification, where it only triggers when the target has a boon?

Yes, it is similar. The only difference is that sigil of revocation requires you to hit you're target compared to sigil of nullification where you have a 60% chance on critical hits. They both have the same cooldown.

Thank you :) I wish this information was something anet gave by default

@"mrauls.6519" said:

They do. Just read the tooltips carefully.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:

They do. Just read the tooltips carefully.

This one was tricky to understand imo. I have a hard time reading between the lines, so that probably didn't help either

Archived