[NA] Looking for a static raid/fractal/PvX guild

shadowbolter.8413

Hello!

Path of Fire is finally out and things are heating up a bit wouldn't you say?... Ok lame puns aside.

I am an upcoming warrior looking for a home. In the short 2-3 month time period that I've been back to the game I've accomplished quite a bit on my own and I am hitting the point where I feel comfortable enough looking for a solid group to achieve bigger and better goals. Raiding, higher fractals and WvW are the main things I am looking for but definitely not opposed to sPVP either. Basically, I want to experience all the game has to offer! I have the drive, the will and certainly the FIRE for it. I tend to gravitate more towards PVE but definitely love to smash in some faces in PVP every now and then. I currently reside on Dragonbrand but I have no ties to this server what so ever so I am able to transfer not that it really matters for much outside of WvW but the option is there.

I have many years and experiences raiding in other games besides GW2 such as World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV. I am EST based, currently work a normal 8 to 4 job and can sort of play during the day so expect to see me on fairly regularly. As for the current GW2 raid(s) in particular, I have stepped inside and killed Xera but I would still consider myself very new to the encounters so I may not have the experience that some groups are looking for however I am a quick learner and eager to bring down some big baddies. Besides, I'd like to finish my legendary armor!

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to get to them as quickly as I can.

Thank you and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Archived