Winterberries

So I farmed winterberries yesterday to equip one of my characters, but when I enter today, I only have a few winterberry bushes which I can harvest.I can see the others but not the symbol of the winterberry on the mini map and I cannot harvest them.Does someone else have these problems or is there a limit for them ?

@Markus.9162 said:Alright then I'll have to wait and try it later, it was just strange since last time I farmed some hours before reset and after reset I had the nodes back.

If there's a new build or anything released durig that time, that will also reset the berrie's timer. But from experience, they are ~23 ish hours from when they were first harvested by a toon. Kinda good, kinda frustrating if you need to gear quickly or don't have 18 toons... Cough

@Devildoc.6721 said:Everything should really reset at daily reset, individual 24 hour timers is just stupid.

It is actually even more stupid than just that. They already do reset at daily reset but only if you get into a different instance than the one where you did your gathering before. The same thing happens with the floating unbound magic.

Archived