[NA] Aurora Dream [Aura] seeking members

imgur.com/KByfwKH (its the guild emblem, couldnt figure out how to make it actually show up)

Aurora Dream is seeking new friends and members to join its rank, we're a newish guild, we just recently got the Windswept haven guild hall, so you can hlp us grow more if you'd like!We're mostly casualish and we accept anyone really no matter your playstyle or how much experience you have with the game.We accept people from all walks of life and backgrounds and we wont tolerate any discrimination or hate speach

There's no rep requirment or any reqiurment really just gotta want to join and you're in.

So if you're looking for a small guild to make memories and friends in look no further, Shoot me a message in game or leave a message here and i'll get too it as soon as i see it.Hope too see some of you ingame!

P.S. We have discord so you know, join and stuff (you can also join even if you dont want to be in the guild just message me)

Contact me or an officer:LavishLeo.8613Mhalys.2570Chu.4370Wolf x inta.5491

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AllguT.5406 said:Hi, I've been playing for a little while now, but have no experience with guilds whatsoever. Yours looks like a fun place to start (if you'll have me).

Btw, what world are you guys in?

Thanks.

Hi, I'll shoot you an invite so accept it when you're ready, as for world it doesnt matter too much unless you do wvw ( which we dont really focus on) but we have people from all over serverwise

@BigRamsay.4783 said:Hello - been playing GW2 for a while now (joined in beta). Would love to join a small/medium guild such as yours. Let me if you have any questions - hope to talk more soon.

Hi i'll shoot you an invite so accept it when you're ready.

@Emerance.2697 said:Hi, I am a new player and interested in joining. I decided to commit to the game and just bought the 2 expansions. I am looking to learn the game/end game content since I used my 2 level 80 boost already. Hope to hear back soon.

Hello, i'll shoot you an invite so accept it when you're ready

@LavishLeo.8613 said:

@BigRamsay.4783 said:Hello - been playing GW2 for a while now (joined in beta). Would love to join a small/medium guild such as yours. Let me if you have any questions - hope to talk more soon.

@Emerance.2697 said:Hi, I am a new player and interested in joining. I decided to commit to the game and just bought the 2 expansions. I am looking to learn the game/end game content since I used my 2 level 80 boost already. Hope to hear back soon.

Hi, totally forgot to ask what server you are on? I dont know if you can join a guild across servers.

@Emerance.2697 said:

Hi, totally forgot to ask what server you are on? I dont know if you can join a guild across servers.

Server doesnt matter for much except wvw but im personally on gates of madnessSo as long as you're in the NA servers you can play with us to your hearts content

@RavenFury.4873 said:Hi there. I would love to join your guild. I started playing this game about a week ago. I hope you don't mind someone really green joining. Let me know what server to transfer to.

We have lots of new people so its fine, i'll be sure to help you out if need be.I'll shoot you an invite so accept it when you're ready. (P.s. as i said above server doesnt really matter)

Was perusing the forums and saw your post. Getting back into the game after almost 6 yearsish I guess? (Store said I bought something in 2012 and I remember playing on pre-release) but now that I am way out of college I def have less time, but got that MMO itch again. Communities def help keep me interested.

@Drevix.6970 said:Was perusing the forums and saw your post. Getting back into the game after almost 6 yearsish I guess? (Store said I bought something in 2012 and I remember playing on pre-release) but now that I am way out of college I def have less time, but got that MMO itch again. Communities def help keep me interested.

I'll shoot you an invite so accept it when you're ready

Archived