Wich WVW Reward Track Has The Least Amount of Items to sort through? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Wich WVW Reward Track Has The Least Amount of Items to sort through?

Duck Hunt.8027Duck Hunt.8027 Member ✭✭

The inventory mini game is annoying but I dont want to miss out on asended chest drops. Which WVW reward track has the least amount of boxes and things to open?

Comments

• kash.9213kash.9213 Member ✭✭✭

The newer ones like Sandswept Isles still have some annoying single items to deal with like the recipe one that drops a lot and you have to open and select another item to destroy or vendor but they drop the salvageable bundles mostly and some siege. Plus with all the Volatile Magic you get out of it to put into materials you can use or sell makes it a good one to run in general.

Northern Shiverpeaks [EL]

• Hesacon.8735Hesacon.8735 Member ✭✭✭✭

The festival ones are typically one item, but only during festivals.

• @Hesacon.8735 said:
    The festival ones are typically one item, but only during festivals.

Wintersday has also been the most rewarding track in terms of gold. It has the same detritus as other tracks (xmute, tomes of knowledge, glory shards|battle memories), karma potions, and wintersday gifts.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.