Notification for start of Decay

I think it would be nice to have a warning for when our rank is about to begin to decay. I don't check my PvP rating every day I log in. Though If I see I have amassed decay I will duo with my friend and clear it out. Due to minimal play time that I have it would be nice to have a notification that pops up to warn of decay being 24 hours away that way I can at least make sure to play a game if I am logged in and have the time.

@omgdracula.6345 said:

@Namless.4028 said:Since decay isnt a real punishment i dont think that this is needed

It would still be nice to know and it is a punishment and it lowers your effective rating.

effective rating doesnt mean anything tho. It only affects badge/rank visibility and has no impact on the matchmaker.also: decay sets in exactly 72 hours after your last ranked match, so its not too hard to keep track of it.

Just click on the pvp user interface and check your rating lol. Do u need an alert to see if its worthing walking 10-20 feet to check your RL mailbox too ? xD

I dont mean to insult, i am lazy too, its important that we slap each other in the face during these truly lazy moments

I don't understand the purpose of Decay. Seems like there are about 8929873978645 better options to keep people playing the game than by punishing them for not playing lol

(Why don't they have a decay penalty for PvE?!?!)

@Sampson.2403 said:Just click on the pvp user interface and check your rating lol. Do u need an alert to see if its worthing walking 10-20 feet to check your RL mailbox too ? xD

I dont mean to insult, i am lazy too, its important that we slap each other in the face during these truly lazy moments

Honestly yes. It would be sweet to know that there is actually something of use and not just recycle fodder!

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Sampson.2403" said:Do u need an alert to see if its worthing walking 10-20 feet to check your RL mailbox too ? xD

sSMlydW.jpg

On topic: PvP players don't need alerts, maybe only PvE players who play the minimum games required.

I didn't know I had to stick to one game mode, or stick to playing one game in my free time. Just would be nice to login and see that decay is going to start so then I can just play pvp.

Post would have been funnier if you didn't use an image that is for outgoing mail and not incoming.

@omgdracula.6345 said:

@"Sampson.2403" said:Do u need an alert to see if its worthing walking 10-20 feet to check your RL mailbox too ? xD

sSMlydW.jpg

On topic: PvP players don't need alerts, maybe only PvE players who play the minimum games required.

I didn't know I had to stick to one game mode, or stick to playing one game in my free time. Just would be nice to login and see that decay is going to start so then I can just play pvp.

Post would have been funnier if you didn't use an image that is for outgoing mail and not incoming.

The comment was to check their RL mail box for mail so makes more sense for incoming mail...

No you don't have to stick to one game mode at all, don't know why you feel that way.

Archived