So is the new deadeye viable?

Razor.6392

for me. i like the back stab boost, and the energy from swords. i play rogue style so i like to pop in out of stealth. im sure players more skilled than me have discovered cool things. perhaps some of the stealth bonuses for certain weapons could uses a rethink, but otherwise i like it

Deadeye is much worse than before. Many top deadeyes like me and hitzer got demoted to gold league. Main issue is much lower surviaval. In the past u had 2 dodges and 2 stealths for 3 seconds every 10 seconds. Now u only have 2 dodges, and 1 stealth on dodge if u are lucky. U simply get revealed on dodge too easily.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:for me. i like the back stab boost, and the energy from swords. i play rogue style so i like to pop in out of stealth. im sure players more skilled than me have discovered cool things. perhaps some of the stealth bonuses for certain weapons could uses a rethink, but otherwise i like it

i like the backstab potential too :Di made a build that just relied on constant stealth and poking them with dagger #5 every time stealth ends to gain malice and then finally popping them with a colossal backstab!

@Razor.6392 said:The rework is all over the place, but I find the better stealth application, random kitten projectile barrier and less reliance on DJ to make it a better class than before.

In PvE, it is. In PvP, kiss your brain dead p/p or rifle specialization goodbye because your days of marking targets and stunning them from stealth and getting cheap kills are over.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@Razor.6392 said:The rework is all over the place, but I find the better stealth application, random kitten projectile barrier and less reliance on DJ to make it a better class than before.

In PvE, it is. In PvP, kiss your brain dead p/p or rifle specialization goodbye because your days of marking targets and stunning them from stealth and getting cheap kills are over.

I find the stealth uptime and survivability with SA trait line and rifle to be almost unparalleled. It is really hard for me to die, and just from having a rifle, people have to change the way they approach a teamfight.

Then again, I'm still doing the annoying climb to plat after some terrible placements with my now defunct ele.

Archived